Search Fishin.com

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

2006 Suncruiser by Lowe 214 Bimini Pontoon FS

2006 Lowe Suncruiser 214 Bimini pontoon boat
    Boat is in excellent shape. No tears in seats carpet looks nice. It has a wrap around couch with table that is removabe. Captains chair at helm. Humminbird depth/fishfinder. Marine cd player/amfm stereo with speakers. Bimini top with cover. Fishing seats in front and rear. Fishing seats are inside enclosure so its real nice for kids or elderly people with less risk of falling in. Swimming ladder. Guages (tach speedo fuel etc) all work. Boat has barely been used. Includes very nice fitted cover.
    2006 Mercury 60HP
    Motor runs like a top. Will do a compression check for any serious buyer. I know its good. Has new lower unit installed last year. New prop. Motor is very clean. Had it all checked out when lower unit was installed and all was in great working shape.
    2006 Yacht Club trailer
    Boat is very easy to load. Trailer pulls very well. I am used to boats on tandem axles so I was a bit concerned with this one being on a single. I was very suprised. Tires are in good shape.
    Boat needs a new winch strap which I will get and install. other than that it just needs a new owner. We do not get to use it as much as we want to. We are going to buy a bass boat
    I will include pictures when the weather and work cooperate with me getting them.
    Please call eight five nine eight zero eight zero four six two for further info.
    The asking price is negotionable.
    Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2006 Suncruiser by Lowe 214 Bimini Pontoon FS

Sorry price is 12000 obo. Will get pics soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Is the motor a 2-stroke or 4-stroke?

Why did the lower unit go out? That makes me think the maintenance was not kept up as it should have been...

Has it been sitting in the water all the time at a marina or boat dock, or was it trailered to and from the lake each time? Was it kept in a garage or out in the sun? Was the cover always on it?

Sorry for all the questions - I have a buddy near Madison, IN looking for a pontoon like yours. Please post some pictures so I can pass along the info.

Thanks!

Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by artcarney_agr View Post
    Is the motor a 2-stroke or 4-stroke?

Why did the lower unit go out? That makes me think the maintenance was not kept up as it should have been...

Has it been sitting in the water all the time at a marina or boat dock, or was it trailered to and from the lake each time? Was it kept in a garage or out in the sun? Was the cover always on it?

Sorry for all the questions - I have a buddy near Madison, IN looking for a pontoon like yours. Please post some pictures so I can pass along the info.

Thanks!

Scott

Scott,

The motor is a 2 stroke three cylinder. Pushes the boat well. Its not too bad on fuel but I am sure its not as good as a four stroke.

It has been trailered back and forth. Its never sit in the water.

It has sit outside covered. I do not have a garage big enough to hold it. The nice thing about the cover is it snaps and seals the entire enclosure so nothing gets in. Wish it could be indoors tho. No matter how good the cover its nice to have them inside.

Pittsburg Marine in London are the ones that changed the lower unit. It broke on the bottom of the shaft that connects to the motor. I wish not being maintained correctly was the case as then we would know what happened. We were cruising down the lake and it just quit pulling. No heat marks on the shaft it just broke. Nothing wrapped around the prop. Didn't hit anything. Your guess is as good as mine. Lower unit grease gets changed every fall before we put the boat up for the season. I check its level every spring before we start using it.

I will get some pictures hopefully tomorrow if not Saturday.

I forgot to add it has a brand new minn kota trolling motor.

Post Thanks / Like

Trying to upload one. Not sure it worked. I will get more. Took the cover and work called. So I got this one and covered it up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00168-20111105-1326.jpg 
Views:	1573 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	2171