Search Fishin.com

Thread: Nice UK win

Post Thanks / Like

Nice UK win

Congrats Uk on another fine win over a ranked KU team......Team looks solid, but those 6 to's by Teague needs some improvement....

That Posing stuff has got to go...Sportsmanship is the name of the game...not being a showboat everytime a UK player scores......

Indiana plays Evansville tonight...Hoping for a win of course......

Rumor has it that Siva may be hurt now and that a new Helmet Sticker was desined for the Cardinals....

A RED CROSS symbol instead of the dirty bird...due to all the injuries they keep having.......

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nice UK win

Yes it was. They pulled it together in the second half that's for sure! Their still learning and will stumble but when a few of them get on their game like Jones and Lamb then look out!
    Agreed that the posing takes away from the game. I guess when your treated like a rock star and have visions of the NBA and making millions you get caught up in that garbage. Maybe they will learn that the "Man" thing to do is walk away not pose like a thug.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MsgMills View Post
    Congrats Uk on another fine win over a ranked KU team......Team looks solid, but those 6 to's by Teague needs some improvement....

That Posing stuff has got to go...Sportsmanship is the name of the game...not being a showboat everytime a UK player scores......

Rumor has it that Siva may be hurt now and that a new Helmet Sticker was desined for the Cardinals....

A RED CROSS symbol instead of the dirty bird...due to all the injuries they keep having.......
    You overt obsession with all tings U of L sports is really not healthy Clyde. Perhaps you should seek some type of mental help. Really, I think you could be posting about hunger in third world countries and somehow you would manage to spin a U of L comment in to it. It really is frightening. Hopefully you have insurance that will cover a few visits to the shrink so that maybe you can get the help you need. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    You overt obsession with all tings U of L sports is really not healthy Clyde. Perhaps you should seek some type of mental help. Really, I think you could be posting about hunger in third world countries and somehow you would manage to spin a U of L comment in to it. It really is frightening. Hopefully you have insurance that will cover a few visits to the shrink so that maybe you can get the help you need. Good luck.
    Don't need any mental help at all....I just condensed my thread down to giving a little input about the 3 main local teams is all.....

Instead of making 3 different threads about all 3 schools, save everyone time instead of having them to open 3 different threads.......

But then of course if I had done that, most likely U of L fans might not have wanted to open the thread..Since it would be pertaining about Big Brother and the other thread about God's Country and her favorite team of Indiana....

Post Thanks / Like

Don't need any mental help at all....I just condensed my thread down to giving a little input about the 3 main local teams is all.....

Instead of making 3 different threads about all 3 schools, save everyone time instead of having them to open 3 different threads.......

But then of course if I had done that, most likely U of L fans might not have wanted to open the thread..Since it would be pertaining about Big Brother and the other thread about God's Country and her favorite team of Indiana....
    Indiana still play sports?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes they do.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    Yes they do.
    Now that is a classic post!

Post Thanks / Like

Cal has quoted time and time again. He wants his kids to go out and have the time of their life and if that is posing after a dunk or giving three point goggles than so be it. These kids are 18 and 19 years old playing in Madison Square Garden on ESPN prime time. I'm sure if you were 19 years old in the same position you would be all business...huh? Personally I don't like all the show boating myself either but I guess because I'm getting older and as long as it doesn't cost us time on defense I don't care what they do.

Post Thanks / Like

It's that Jamal Mashburn jersey they poured concrete over while building the Yum center causing the jink to injuries. Heard some one talking abut the reason you need body fat is to cushion the muscles to cushion them from damage. Pitino doesn't allow for it in his system. can't remember who was hosting conversation on radio. kinda makes sense.

Post Thanks / Like

Gotta give some credit to the new Helmet sticker..,

It does fit nicely with all the injuried U of L keeps having.......

Beside's i was only passing along the info about Siva possibly having a sprained ankle now.....