Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bowling Anyone?

Post Thanks / Like

Bowling Anyone?

Cards get a football win and a basketball win. I wonder if we will go bowling? If you can win next week at South Fla. It looks pretty darn good.

Cats played GA pretty tough.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bowling Anyone?

I want a win at South Florida. We have never one down there and plus I would like to be 7-5 before a bowl bid. I don't like the fact that you can have a .500 record and get a bowl bid. That being said, this season has been a pleasant suprise. I truly had us going 5-7 or 4-8. I knew it was a rebuidling year with having the second youngest team in D-1. It has been frustrating but fun watching these young kids grow up.

I would be a lot more excited about the basketball win today, but it is not like we played anybody, just some scrub team from a state that has no basketball teams!

Post Thanks / Like

I hear ya Tim on those teams across the pond.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zx150 View Post
    I hear ya Tim on those teams across the pond.

lmao...Yeah bring it on Red Crossville...I'd bet the farm this Indiana basketball team could spank dat ass good this year on the hardwood court.....

Don't wanna hear nuttin bout the past..let's talk now and in the future......

Post Thanks / Like

Unless IU makes the tournament we won't know.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MsgMills View Post
    lmao...Yeah bring it on Red Crossville...I'd bet the farm this Indiana basketball team could spank dat ass good this year on the hardwood court.....

Clyde, I would be willing to bet a $100 bill that Louisville would beat IU. Heck I would probably even give you some points. IU is improved, but they have s ucked so bad for so long that anything is an improvement. Oh my I wish your chicken crap athletic director would play Louisville. Perhaps he still remembers that beat down in the last meeting back in 2003!

http://espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=230320097

Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait. Last Orange Bowl trip was a bunch of fun. We need to win in South Fl. which we haven't done yet and WV needs to win their last two games and then we can book our flights and rooms. Yeah I'm jumping to conclusions but at least it's possible for the Cards because you can't say that for the pussycats.

Post Thanks / Like

Hows it feel to know that IU lost by more points to Mich. St. than Louisville has lost in all of their games combined this year? And how does it feel to know you are going to get to watch us bowling while your team is at home? And don't even start with basketball - IU would get steamrolled. Ill throw down a grand on that with Tim's 100.

Post Thanks / Like

Say what you want about Indiana's Football team..Yeah we have lots of down years.....But prior to last year and now most likely for this year..Indiana went bowling the last time they were elgible adn U of L stayed Home and watched from their couch's as Indiana played in a bowl game.....

Now if you want to bring up the past, as I have said earlier not to..but I see you did...

Yes U of L spanked dat ass in 2003 while we were coached under Mike Davis....

But you know I'd rather lose a game like that one, than to lose to Indiana the way you did in 1993 in the NCAA Tournament....So tell me, which do you think hurt worse for you or I.........Lose a regular season game or lose a game in the NCAA Tournament..........

I somehow hope these two teams do reach the NCAA Tournament this year and they are paired in the same region and get to play...I really think I'd be $1,100 richer after the final horn sounded.....

But wait, U of L has a nasty habit of getting beat now in the first round, so no Indiana vs U of L matchup would occur......

Post Thanks / Like

Say what you want about Indiana's Football team..Yeah we have lots of down years.....But prior to last year and now most likely for this year..Indiana went bowling the last time they were elgible adn U of L stayed Home and watched from their couch's as Indiana played in a bowl game.....

Now if you want to bring up the past, as I have said earlier not to..but I see you did...

Yes U of L spanked dat ass in 2003 while we were coached under Mike Davis....

But you know I'd rather lose a game like that one, than to lose to Indiana the way you did in 1993 in the NCAA Tournament....So tell me, which do you think hurt worse for you or I.........Lose a regular season game or lose a game in the NCAA Tournament..........

I somehow hope these two teams do reach the NCAA Tournament this year and they are paired in the same region and get to play...I really think I'd be $1,100 richer after the final horn sounded.....

But wait, U of L has a nasty habit of getting beat now in the first round, so no Indiana vs U of L matchup would occur......
    And Indiana has a nasty habit of not making the tournament at all. Enjoy your win from 1993..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bplgocards View Post
    And Indiana has a nasty habit of not making the tournament at all. Enjoy your win from 1993..
    Dang Mills, you probably need your mouth washed out after that, because there is no way that tasted good at all!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    Dang Mills, you probably need your mouth washed out after that, because there is no way that tasted good at all!
    Ha ha ha!