Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

# 1 UNC goes down

Ok looks like Uk will take over the #1 spot in College Basketball come Monday....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: # 1 UNC goes down

Don't like UNC but them getting beat is trouble for UK.

Post Thanks / Like

If Indiana keeps winning, they'll jump into the Top 25 this week or next.......woooot

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MsgMills View Post
    If Indiana keeps winning, they'll jump into the Top 25 this week or next.......woooot
    Indiana is gonna be a force to be reckoned with. Tom is a hell of a coach who can pull upsets at the drop of a hat. I liked him better when he was at Marquette. Now we have to face him once a year.

Post Thanks / Like

It's early but Butler is giving them a good game.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by coombro View Post
    Indiana is gonna be a force to be reckoned with. Tom is a hell of a coach who can pull upsets at the drop of a hat. I liked him better when he was at Marquette. Now we have to face him once a year.
    I remember after a Louisville/Marquette game Pitino said Tom Crean teams were the toughest to prepare for because they ran so many different offensive sets. To be honest, it has taken Crean a little longer to turn IU around than I thought it would, but he appears to be getting it done now.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    I remember after a Louisville/Marquette game Pitino said Tom Crean teams were the toughest to prepare for because they ran so many different offensive sets. To be honest, it has taken Crean a little longer to turn IU around than I thought it would, but he appears to be getting it done now.
    CTC's first class are junior's now and their getting beter and better as each year goes by.....

Not bad at all from starting his career with only 1 walkon player from the previous year as Sampson as the head coach.....

Post Thanks / Like

As excited as I am about UK being #1, I don't think they should come out with rankings until maybe mid January....All the rankings are right now is built up preseason hype....Let the teams get 10 or 15 games under their belt and them come out with the rankings....It doesn't play as much of a factor in basketball as it does with the stupid BCS in football

Honestly, how can they rank a team that's only returning 2 starters and will be starting freshman at the point, small forward, and center positions at #2...With that being said....GO CATS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fishin is life View Post
    As excited as I am about UK being #1, I don't think they should come out with rankings until maybe mid January....All the rankings are right now is built up preseason hype....Let the teams get 10 or 15 games under their belt and them come out with the rankings....It doesn't play as much of a factor in basketball as it does with the stupid BCS in football

Honestly, how can they rank a team that's only returning 2 starters and will be starting freshman at the point, small forward, and center positions at #2...With that being said....GO CATS
    Because it says KENTUCKY on their jersey.

Post Thanks / Like

Tom Crean is a good coach...Samson Flintsone left a mess....Crean has almost cleaned it up.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by coombro View Post
    Because it says KENTUCKY on their jersey.
    Which means absolutely nothing on the court.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    Which means absolutely nothing on the court.
    Yep I agree....Duke always gets the love regardless of what they put on the court..I'm actually surprised they didn't jump the whole field to the #1 spot....

UK has 3 big time games coming up...IU, UNC, and U of L....I mean ****....these are tourney matchups..if we get lucky enough to win them...then strap us with the #1...until them I aint buying it....

Cards are #6 ..with a bunch of guys on the bench hurt...

Going to be interesting for the STATE of KY basketball....we could see a #1 and #2