Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Grey Cup Football

Canada's 99th Grey Cup Championship football game is on today for those wanting to see some great football. The BC Lions are playing the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. There isnt a man alive in Canada who isnt glued to his tv today. We all got together and had parties for the Grey Cup but that was in my 20's. Dont do that anymore. I am headed out for supper so it should be quiet in the city tonight.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Grey Cup Football

Gills, we have a similar big game at the end of the NFL season. People throw huge parties and it is the most watched event in the country.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Grey Cup Football

Quote Originally Posted by Big Gills View Post
    Canada's 99th Grey Cup Championship football game is on today for those wanting to see some great football. The BC Lions are playing the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. There isnt a man alive in Canada who isnt glued to his tv today. We all got together and had parties for the Grey Cup but that was in my 20's. Dont do that anymore. I am headed out for supper so it should be quiet in the city tonight.
    As far as parties go...the two UK Football games I have attended this year were a blast to be at. Steak, hotdogs, burgers, chicken. tater salad, chicken salad, chips, dip, Wine, Beer, Bourbon and anything that could be munched on was there for the feast.

It's that way every game and when you toss in cornhole games, frisbee and footballs flying around it adds up to a great time. Oh yeah, then you can go watch a football game and enjoy the atmosphere.

I think the best thing of all is that I live 10 minutes from the stadium and can be home pretty quick!