Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Well it finally happened

http://news.yahoo.com/state-mom-shot...204249288.html Been expecting something like this, been seening some distraut people latley, boy howdy, change has come.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Well it finally happened

Man thats terrible. She had alot more issues than trying to get food stamps.

Post Thanks / Like

thats a shame, one would have to walk in her shoes to know why. but why would it take 6 months in any state for a woman with children to get food stamps. if she moved from ohio and told them she did so and gave her name and address from where she had moved from. how long would it take on a computer to know the ladys background. there are so many children in this country, that go to bed hungry. and for what ever the reason may be. it just ain't right.

Post Thanks / Like

I can have you approved in a few minutes and they will be on card the next morning. You only have so many days to work a case, we have 28 days from app time to complete a case, if all stuff is in, I usually get them worked as soon as I get what i need to complete them. Food benifits, now called SNAP, is a federal program administered by states, ALL STATES must follow same basic guidelines, it appears it varies in Texas, well everything is different there. The article states that she did not contact office after intial app.We here in ky see you on a first come first serve, Apps are put on cpu , not no 15 page app like stated in article, yes a hard copy maybe but, not theapp, sounds to me like she came in wanted to apply and didnt complete app. It is simple to get food stamps, all yo need is ID of state you are a resident in, the rest we take your word for it, also if you have wages bring in check stubs. That is all, and be a citizen. And those are the FEDERAL rules. Sounds like this story has a few holes in it, but like i said Texas is different This is sad for the children.

Post Thanks / Like

I just read that the little girl wrote on her facebook page that she "may die today".

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...ther-kills-her

So, SO SAD.........

Post Thanks / Like

I guess she didn't complain enough.

http://nation.foxnews.com/homelessne...ll-my-children

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tom523 View Post
    I guess she didn't complain enough.

http://nation.foxnews.com/homelessne...ll-my-children
    Another example of a person who has no business reproducing. People like her tick me off...just can't stand the thought of how many people actually believe it's not her responsibility to care for those kids. In my book she is a criminal.

Maybe put her in jail for child abuse and let the kids go into the system because she doesn't seem to care what happens to them anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

Well she is absolutely right about one very important point. She says somebody needs to be held accountable for all her children. "You are right lady and its YOU that is accountable for YOUR children. You and the father of those kids. Helllloooooo there is birth control so no reason for this. Poor children should be all taken away and put in foster homes to get some basics like food and clothing as well as attention. She is an unsuitable mother. People like that make me ill expecting government agencies to take care of her.

Post Thanks / Like

I heard/ read of another lady who went into a Food Stamp place I believe it was and she wanted help for her two kids. Ages 11 and 13 I believe...She pulled a gun and after the office's were cleared of people as she ran around the office.. She went back to her kids and shot them both and then killed herself....The kids were still alive last I heard, anyone else here about this incident?