Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Indiana is back......

All I got to say is were back and man did I call the game or what.....Told you all Indiana was a second half team and they proved it.........

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Indiana is back......

Big win for Indiana...you gave us every opportunity to break your hearts late, but we couldn't hit free throws.

I told you guys a week ago that this had the makings of a flat performance from UK and a letdown for us on the road. Big emotional win over UNC at the buzzer, a week off, and freshmen in a hostile border war on the road. There ya go.

But must give props, especially to the kid for making the shot at the buzzer. Wow. I'll give all the props in the world to Crean and his players, because they did what they had to do...but Indiana fans get no love from me. The unified "eff-UK" chants at the beginning were awesome. You stay classy, as usual, Hoosier fans.

Enjoy the win.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty sure they schooled the cats for two halves. Maybe this will show them to come ready for every game, and no team should be taken lightly. Welcome back, long time no see.go big blue!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Cats have only won 3 times at assembly hall. Congrats Mills bet blowcard is squirming.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MrSplitshot View Post
    Big win for Indiana...you gave us every opportunity to break your hearts late, but we couldn't hit free throws.

I told you guys a week ago that this had the makings of a flat performance from UK and a letdown for us on the road. Big emotional win over UNC at the buzzer, a week off, and freshmen in a hostile border war on the road. There ya go.

But must give props, especially to the kid for making the shot at the buzzer. Wow. I'll give all the props in the world to Crean and his players, because they did what they had to do...but Indiana fans get no love from me. The unified "eff-UK" chants at the beginning were awesome. You stay classy, as usual, Hoosier fans.

Enjoy the win.
    You say that as if Uk fans are classy......funny stuff!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by coombro View Post
    Cats have only won 3 times at assembly hall. Congrats Mills bet blowcard is squirming.

Oh yeah I bet BPL is squirmming in his seat for sure.......

GO HOOSIER'S.......................

Post Thanks / Like

From what little I saw...it looked like Indiana see's this win as their NCAA Championship, I'm judging this based upon the over kill show of commotion on the court after the final buzzer or do they act that way after every win at home? Just curious....maybe it's what they do up there...I don't know.

All in all...I appreciate the heart of IU and everything it stands for, small town, little to nothing small po'dunk gymnasium...but lots of pride. Pretty cool in my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chubminnow View Post
    From what little I saw...it looked like Indiana see's this win as their NCAA Championship, I'm judging this based upon the over kill show of commotion on the court after the final buzzer or do they act that way after every win at home? Just curious....maybe it's what they do up there...I don't know.

All in all...I appreciate the heart of IU and everything it stands for, small town, little to nothing small po'dunk gymnasium...but lots of pride. Pretty cool in my opinion.
    They stormed the court because it shows how far this program has come since Kelvin Sampson set them back so far 4 years ago...

Tom Crean has built this program back up from the ground and Indiana Basketball is back and gonna be giving teams headaches again on a regular basis....

Post Thanks / Like

No doubt everyone was kicking them while they were down. Tom Crean is a hell of a coach. Got to give credit to the fans as they rattled those freshmen.

Post Thanks / Like

Mills/Coonbro - Indiana is back, like how back? Back enough for ya'll to go ahead and call them NCAA #1 seed, and winning it all this year or is it way to early to tell? What opponents do they between now and the first week or two of January...or is their schedule like that of the Cards where they don't start turning up the heat until February?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chubminnow View Post
    Mills/Coonbro - Indiana is back, like how back? Back enough for ya'll to go ahead and call them NCAA #1 seed, and winning it all this year or is it way to early to tell? What opponents do they between now and the first week or two of January...or is their schedule like that of the Cards where they don't start turning up the heat until February?
    I'm saying their back as in :not being a W on other teams schedules anymore...

Gonna get back that tradition of winning lots of games at Home again and not losing on the road as often as we did the last 4 years or so....

CTC seems to know how to get his player's to play as a team and in due time, I think we'll win another championship at Indiana.....

Funny thing is, I think it will happen at Indiana before it happens at OTIS, while Pitino is their coach......

Post Thanks / Like

Back as in Sampson took them down hard and Crean had to come in and rebuild. Everyone posting as if IU didn't stand a chance. I for one new that Assembly Hall would be no cake walk. That crowd had them Cats Rattled for sure. The Crowd defiantly was a factor. Great atmosphere for a college basketball game. Bigger arena are not always better. That place was rocking. Not claiming they will win a National Championship, just they are a very good team and well coached. With their 5 National Championships I knew they wouldn't be down long. Great Rivalry.