Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bass club

Post Thanks / Like

Bass club

Can anyone tell me if Commonwealth or Stump Jumpers fish on Sat? I'm looking for a club to fish on Sat. or during the week that is not a draw club and does not fish mostly the lake it is headquarted on. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bass club

Quote Originally Posted by 4given View Post
    Can anyone tell me if Commonwealth or Stump Jumpers fish on Sat? I'm looking for a club to fish on Sat. or during the week that is not a draw club and does not fish mostly the lake it is headquarted on. Thanks.
    Hey 4given.... I fish with www.owencountybassmasters.com you would be more than welcome to come fish with us. We fish all over the state, last year we fished dale,cumberland,barren river, and many lakes close around the central part of the state. check us out.

thanks mike.....

Post Thanks / Like

You need to check out bluegrass Christian bassmasters email me at clmstratos@gmail.com for schedule for 2012 and info

Post Thanks / Like

I also fish with a small club that does alot of the smaller lakes, almost every other Saturday from march until October, with a few two day Saturday and Sunday tournaments mixed in. http://riverroadbassin.blogspot.com/ if you want to check us out, feel free to message me or email me

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Castin_A_Jig View Post
    Hey 4given.... I fish with www.owencountybassmasters.com you would be more than welcome to come fish with us. We fish all over the state, last year we fished dale,cumberland,barren river, and many lakes close around the central part of the state. check us out.

thanks mike.....
    Plus one on Owen County

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Castin_A_Jig View Post

thanks mike.....
    I have already checked your club out and would love to fish with you but I will not fish Willisburg and Boltz. I'll fish Rough, Nolin, Green, Barren, Cumberland, Ky, Barkley and maybe even the Ohio and Dale. But never Willisburg and Boltz. Thanks tho. ro

Post Thanks / Like

well the good thing about it is you only have to fish 4 to make the classic. Also u can vote for for one the the 3 trails the board comes up with. The most votes make the trail for the year.

Post Thanks / Like

Bluegrass Christian bassmasters has dale, barren, cumberland, ky lake, green, and guntersville as the classic just to name a few on the schedule for 2012

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4given View Post
    We fish all our tourn. on sat beginning in march and ending in november. club is called south louisville bass busters, usually have 18-20 boats. Dues are payed up before first tourn so payouts are already established before start of the year. barren,nolin,rough,green, and ky lake is where we fish. call charlie for more info 502 418-9469

Post Thanks / Like

we fish all our tourn on sat. we are located in south louisville, nolin,barren,rough,green, and ky lake are the lakes we fish. usually have 18-20 boats. contact charlie for more info 502 418-9469

Post Thanks / Like

Our club is based in Evansville, In and we fish KY, Barkley, Bershear, Smithland, Tennessee River out of Paducah, and few others. If we are not out of your way you can check us out. Our web page is the following:

Http://www.evansvillebassmasters.webs.com

Good luck in the tournaments.

Post Thanks / Like

check out Hooks and Sinkers at www.hooksandsinkers.com. Great competition and great friendship.