Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Speaking of Facebook...

Hey this clip shows a young black kid getting caught by his uncle spouting off about being a gangster and crap.....Uncle whips his ass old style while whole facebook audience watches.

I applaud this guy for nippin that crap in the bud...More ass whoopins need to take place in this world of rearing kids and a lot of this crap going on today wouldn't happen imo. Hell I got exactly what that kid got growing up and I turned out just fine....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...OUNTI0Oa8&NR=1

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Speaking of Facebook...

Kind of looks staged to me...ol' droopy drawers chasing the young fella around in a circle...hard for me to tell who the so called gangster is in the video. Pull them dang britches up!

As for the tail whippin', it looked lame, staged, acted out, etc....02.

Are they from Indiana?

Post Thanks / Like

That sheet is as fake as a 3-dollar bill. Who just conveniently has a camera set up when they 'fly off the handle' and tear up an arse...and first issues an introduction? What uncle won't get a good beatdown of his own for hitting a child that doesn't belong to him?

That plastic belt was as limp as an old man's 'willie' while it was swinging.

Nah! It ain't for real. Now the funny part will be when someone reports the guy to the Child Abuse Hotline and he goes to jail for child abuse. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bassin_bug View Post
    That sheet is as fake as a 3-dollar bill. Who just conveniently has a camera set up when they 'fly off the handle' and tear up an arse...and first issues an introduction? What uncle won't get a good beatdown of his own for hitting a child that doesn't belong to him?

That plastic belt was as limp as an old man's 'willie' while it was swinging.

Nah! It ain't for real. Now the funny part will be when someone reports the guy to the Child Abuse Hotline and he goes to jail for child abuse. lol
    Srry, but it looks real to me..The uncle came in on his nephew talkin that gangster crap and busted him. I suppose the nephew lived with the uncle and he had guardianship of the kid. So in that sense, the uncle is the one to administer punishment when deemed nessecary.

I think the belt looks like a real leather belt, just like the kind I had used on my behind, believe me I know the sound of a belt beating an ass.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MsgMills View Post
    Srry, but it looks real to me..The uncle came in on his nephew talkin that gangster crap and busted him. I suppose the nephew lived with the uncle and he had guardianship of the kid. So in that sense, the uncle is the one to administer punishment when deemed nessecary.

I think the belt looks like a real leather belt, just like the kind I had used on my behind, believe me I know the sound of a belt beating an ass.
    Me, too. I heard that sound for many years and felt the leather belt peeling the skin off my body. I still carry the scars to this day. My dad once came home from work and found me lying across my bed crying with a blood soaked blouse stuck to my back. He carried my mom out into the back yard and she came back into the kitchen crying. That only made things worse for me.

Anyway, if the guy in the video achieved success and redirected that boy's life from a desire to become a gangsta' to something respectable, job well done.