Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

New North Korean Leader

No one here has mentioned it yet, kind of wondering what everyone thinks about the new guy.

He's only like 27 or 28 years old...based on looks alone I can tell you I already know that I don't care for him. And seriously, at his age, what business does he have leading a country who has or is in the process of having nuclear war capabilities. I don't care what nationallity you are, what religeon, what race, etc....any man in his mid to late 20's simply has not lived long enough to be heading up such a large entity, the maturity level is not there...of course there's plenty that's not there but I'm not smart enough to sit here and think of all of it.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New North Korean Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Chubminnow View Post
    No one here has mentioned it yet, kind of wondering what everyone thinks about the new guy.

He's only like 27 or 28 years old...based on looks alone I can tell you I already know that I don't care for him. And seriously, at his age, what business does he have leading a country who has or is in the process of having nuclear war capabilities. I don't care what nationallity you are, what religeon, what race, etc....any man in his mid to late 20's simply has not lived long enough to be heading up such a large entity, the maturity level is not there...of course there's plenty that's not there but I'm not smart enough to sit here and think of all of it.
    --
    Good morning... North Korea might be a greater threat to us and the world in general than any country in the middle east, it seems insanity might run a muck there.

Post Thanks / Like

The kid is a total enigma. Nobody in the West even knows his exact age! But it's unlikely he's calling all the shots at this point, since he doesn't have the experience to run a country. His uncle is most likely running things behind the scenes for now. But who knows? Even the South Koreans don't know what to expect at this point. But I like the fact that North Korea is allowing in delegations from the South to pay their respects to Kim, and the South is allowing a limited number of private delegations to go. And Seoul made a statement expressing sympathy for his death, which they did not do when his father died. Those types of gestures can go a long way toward thawing relations. I don't want to read too much into it, but it may just be that they're "getting off on the right foot" with the new regime.

Post Thanks / Like

Personally I believe that the only reason he is there is that "Dad" wanted to keep it in the family. I agree that he is not qualified to lead anyone, but there are probably several older grey heads helping call the shots and make decisions.

Post Thanks / Like

lord help the young man, if he don't do what the USA tells him to do. our leaders are doing such a good job running the USA, we have no crime, no one with out a job, no homeless people, no sick, and we are a drug free country. and this is why our leaders go around the world telling and forcing other countrys to do as they say.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    lord help the young man, if he don't do what the USA tells him to do. our leaders are doing such a good job running the USA, we have no crime, no one with out a job, no homeless people, no sick, and we are a drug free country. and this is why our leaders go around the world telling and forcing other countrys to do as they say.
    You might be able to convince the new kid to give you citizenship if you think North Korea would be such a swell place to live. I hear Pyongyang is nice this time of year.

Regardless of our country's problems, if "Please don't nuke your neighbors and send the world into WWIII and a post-nuclear appocalypse" is one of the things that the big bad hypocritical USA tries to force other countries hands on, I'm kinda OK with that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    Awww it ain't that bad. We have problems and we all argue how things could be better but it's the best show in town brother!

Funny your post made me think of how good We have it. We can practice our religion of choice, I can take my guns and go to the range or my buddy's land to shoot, can go Atv riding, fishing, hiking, motorcycle riding, shopping (ugh) or whatever I want to do. I have grocery stores galore all around me with fresh and frozen food and can shop for anything 24hrs a day online as well.
    Here it is Christmas and if you want to travel to see family just drive, fly or train your way there. It's a great country!!
    Btw.....Merry Christmas to you!!!

Post Thanks / Like

An American kid who went to school with Kim Jong Un, nine years ago, said he was 16 years old at the time. That would make him 25 years old now. He is the third son of Kim Jong Il who began grooming him to take his place after suffering a stroke three years ago.

The first son was rejected to replace his father because he was caught using a forged Passport to go to Disneyland.

Post Thanks / Like

All that I know of...We asked them not to sink other countries ships and subs in International waters...please don't test your missles that fly into and over other countries air space (Japan / South Korea)..we asked nicely to refrain from testesting nuks that might affect your neighbors quality of air that they breath...not to rain down artilary on villages that don't have no military threat to ya?; and we even asked them if they want a 10 billion dollar food aid package, we would gladly do that, if you just stop making nuks...oh, and for sure.. not to move your million man army close to the DMZ line...other than that...I think all is resonable. Im still pissed that they sunk a South's sub..shot it in the back, killed 48 saliors...and we just watched. Our Secitary of State Hillary Clinton said buisness will not be..how did she say it..."not the status quo"??? The South's President said that this was the last free pass they get...next time...it will be an eye for and eye. Sence then..they haven't did anything...yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chubminnow View Post

So basically they put someone in charge that has never led anything? Didn't we do the same thing in this country?