Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

More deaths in our family

A week ago today, one of Mrs. Tyme's brothers was buried. He was 73 years old and suffered from cancer. His passing was expected.

This morning I learned of one of my mother's brothers passing. He was the second to the youngest of her siblings. Born on July 4th and passing on Christmas day. His passing also was expected. I always enjoyed spending time with him. Fishing, picking guitars, and all around Tom-foolery at the family cabin in Virginia. I know he is now pain free from his cancer and heart disease but it doesn't make it easier on those of that loved him. I now have only two uncles still living after the passing of my mother, her only sister and 5 other brothers.

Two months ago (posted here) Mrs. Tyme's nephew (37 tears old) passed away.

Please Lord, can you give us a little break for a while?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: More deaths in our family

Sorry to hear the bad news Tyme prayers sent. I to will be attending a funeral this week, a friend of thirty years passed Fri. expected but hard to cope with.She was a special lady that took me under her wing and helped make me what I am today. As this time of year brings joy to many, it also brings tears missing those close to you or family lost.They say time heals everything...this is going to be a tough one for me. Hate is a strong word so let me say I dislike the winter much.Hang in there spring is on the way. Chuck

Post Thanks / Like

man I know what you are feeling, I've lost 4 aunts and a uncle in the past 14 months. and my wife's dad died on Christmas day, and it took many years for the Christmas cheer to come back in her life. I pray that everything gets better for your family soon. hang in there.

Post Thanks / Like

Dang fellas I'm sorry to hear about this stuff and pray things get better. I'm going
    on my second Christmas without my Dad and it sux for the whole family but we get through it. I guess we all do.

Post Thanks / Like

I as well know the feeling of losing family members. I have 1 uncle left on my mother's side of the family and have 1 aunt left on my dads side. All grand parents and parents are deceased now...So not too many relatives left at all.....