Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

KY/IN fishing club needed!!

I am looking for a new bass club to join. I think the last one I fished in for the last 2 years has disbanded....

I am in the Georgetown, IN area but work in Bullitt County, KY. I am looking for a club that is not into the politics or fundraising (I do that at work) but just want to fish.

I would like to fish at least 10 club tournaments a year. I spend most of my money on the boat and equipment so I am not into traveling to KY lake and spending $$ on hotels and.

I have a partner and looking to fish primarily Rough, Nolin, Green, Patoka, Ohio River, and maybe 1 at Barren (3 hour trip for me). Sat or Sun tournaments are fine.

I love the competition and the chance to learn from others. I am looking for a club that has members with the attitude of KVD. He is in the Classic and shows his competitors what lure he is catching them on.....and still beats them.....that's class!

Long winded I know....but there has to be clubs out there that are not looking to get rich off the members and just want to fish.....

Randy
    rratliff@atomdata.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: KY/IN fishing club needed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Atomdata View Post
    I am looking for a new bass club to join. I think the last one I fished in for the last 2 years has disbanded....

I am in the Georgetown, IN area but work in Bullitt County, KY. I am looking for a club that is not into the politics or fundraising (I do that at work) but just want to fish.

I would like to fish at least 10 club tournaments a year. I spend most of my money on the boat and equipment so I am not into traveling to KY lake and spending $$ on hotels and.

I have a partner and looking to fish primarily Rough, Nolin, Green, Patoka, Ohio River, and maybe 1 at Barren (3 hour trip for me). Sat or Sun tournaments are fine.

I love the competition and the chance to learn from others. I am looking for a club that has members with the attitude of KVD. He is in the Classic and shows his competitors what lure he is catching them on.....and still beats them.....that's class!

Long winded I know....but there has to be clubs out there that are not looking to get rich off the members and just want to fish.....

Randy
    rratliff@atomdata.com
    I fish usa bassin, it aint all that bad I think they got a indy devision!!! I know that they got a ky devision!!!

Post Thanks / Like

You might try Louisville Metro Bass Club. If you were closer to Evansville we would be glad to have you as a member. We do fish Patoka and this year RockyPointe on the Ohio. However, the rest of our tourneys are on Barkley and Kentucky Lake. We fish once a month and hold meeting once a month. Are primary goal is to sharpen are skills and trade information competition comes second. Good Luck

Dan

http:\\www.evansvillebassmasters.webs.com

Post Thanks / Like

I would recommend Louisville metro bass club. I've fished for three years but I'm moving back north. Wonderful group of guys. Very friendly, good fishermen. They do fish KY and Barkley as 2days but....

Check out website: http://louisvillemetrobassclub.wordpress.com/

Post Thanks / Like

iroquoisbass.org