Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

IN/KY bass club needed!!

I am looking for a new bass club to join. The last club I fished in for the last 2 years I think has disbanded.........

I am in the Georgetown, IN area but work in Bullitt County, KY. I am looking for a club that is not into the politics or fundraising (I do that at work) but just want to fish.

I would like to fish at least 10 club tournaments a year. I spend most of my money on the boat and equipment so I am not into traveling to KY lake and spending $$ on hotels and.

I have a partner and looking to fish primarily Rough, Nolin, Green, Patoka, Ohio River, and maybe 1 at Barren (3 hour trip for me). Sat or Sun tournaments are fine.

I love the competition and the chance to learn from others. I am looking for a club that has members with the attitude of KVD. He is in the Classic and shows his competitors what lure he is catching them on.....and still beats them.....that's class!

Long winded I know....but there has to be clubs out there that are not looking to get rich off the members and just want to fish.....

Randy
    rratliff@atomdata.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: IN/KY bass club needed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Atomdata View Post
    I am looking for a new bass club to join. The last club I fished in for the last 2 years I think has disbanded.........

I am in the Georgetown, IN area but work in Bullitt County, KY. I am looking for a club that is not into the politics or fundraising (I do that at work) but just want to fish.

I would like to fish at least 10 club tournaments a year. I spend most of my money on the boat and equipment so I am not into traveling to KY lake and spending $$ on hotels and.

I have a partner and looking to fish primarily Rough, Nolin, Green, Patoka, Ohio River, and maybe 1 at Barren (3 hour trip for me). Sat or Sun tournaments are fine.

I love the competition and the chance to learn from others. I am looking for a club that has members with the attitude of KVD. He is in the Classic and shows his competitors what lure he is catching them on.....and still beats them.....that's class!

Long winded I know....but there has to be clubs out there that are not looking to get rich off the members and just want to fish.....

Randy
    rratliff@atomdata.com
    None?!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

We have a GREAT club called the Patoka Fishing League (PFL) that fishes 10 tourneys and a 2 day Classic up at Patoka. That would be right down the road from you in Georgetown and we have a couple of spots open for new boats. We are a team club (pick a partner) and we have lots of great guys in our club. No meetings, no officers, no affiliations, no dues, no drama, etc... $50 entry with $10 optional big bass and we keep an optional $5 progressive pot for a fish over 5 lbs. ALL of the money in the club goes back out to the members - nothing is held back for anything else. I have learned a ton from the guys in my club and I know a couple of them post on here sometimes. If you (or anybody else) are interested in more info email me and I can get you more information and a schedule. We have a couple of open slots but we limit the club to 15 boats and it will be first come first serve on signing up. I personally had to wait 2 years just to get in the club so that speaks for itself about the quality of guys we have participating.

Dan

uk2thdoc@gmail.com