Search Fishin.com

Technonorb Guest

Hunt for Lake Cabin this week @ LC

Put a post on here a couple of weeks ago and thought I'd try again before I come down this week. I will be at Cumberland this week Wednesday to Friday looking for a weekend lake area Cabin and also do a little fishing. Anyone that knows of a Cabin for sale, please let me know as I would like to see whats available other than what a Realtor is going to show me.

Thanks in advance, Tech

P S Hope you had a Great Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunt for Lake Cabin this week @ LC

Not sure what part of the lake your wanting to look at, but I can tell you that there is no MLS in Russell County. Each realtor shows their own listings.
    I do know of some near Alli II...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Technonorb View Post
    Put a post on here a couple of weeks ago and thought I'd try again before I come down this week. I will be at Cumberland this week Wednesday to Friday looking for a weekend lake area Cabin and also do a little fishing. Anyone that knows of a Cabin for sale, please let me know as I would like to see whats available other than what a Realtor is going to show me.

Thanks in advance, Tech

P S Hope you had a Great Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year!!!

A friend of mine has a place for sale in Faubush. It's a 3 BR doublewide with a pole barn that I believe is 25x50. Those numbers might not be accurate, but you could put three entire rigs in there. We'll be down there from Thursday night until Sunday around noon if you'd like to stop by and have a look. If you're interested and those times don't work for you, I could come down earlier. I could probably even be talked into taking you out fishing for a while. That would even give me a chance to find out what the fish are doing before everybody else gets down there.
    Faubush is about a half hour from Somerset on 196. The ramp where we put in is less than a mile from the house. It's straight across the mouth of Faubush Creek from the ramp at Cumberland Point Recreation Area.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't send you another PM. It says you turned off private messaging.

here's my message...

I have not been down since mid November so some may have sold or come off the market. To see some that I know of, follow directions to Alli II marina.
    Once you turn onto 1383 you will pass "Lake Pointe Resort" on your right. At the end of the Motel turn right onto M Tucker Rd. Turn left onto Oak drive. On left is a place for sale that I think is still bank owned(repo). this is near our place.
    As you continue down 1383 toward marina there were several places for sale on main road and on the side streets at the top of the hill.
    There was a cabin down the road back past the cell tower, (just look up by top of hill). There is an area back there with several rustic cabins, not sure if still for sale.

Chuck

Technonorb Guest

Can you get me some info. i.e. pictures, price or anything else you can come up with.
    Just got back and was down 196 and 3277 all the way to the lake. This was the first time time for me in that area of the lake and was very impressed and would like to have a place there. After spending 2 days looking at places, I may even look at buying a lot and put a camper on it while building something. Thanks again, T R

P.S. Did your wife leave me a voice mail on my cell phone? For some reason I just received it this morning.