Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Something to cause a lot of talk

Hot off the press. Oh I hope I do not turn into a raciest for posting this!

"Birthers are hailing a decision by a judge in Georgia that could see Barack Obama struck from the presidential state ballot if Obama fails to prove that he fulfils the ‘natural born citizen’ constitutional requirement to be President."

http://www.infowars.com/birthers-hai...-depose-obama/

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Something to cause a lot of talk

Awww give it up man your white which means your a racist!!!!
    Seriously, This is interesting since this has made news again. I don't see it getting past the next hearing. I hope it gains ground and shines more bad light on the potus.

Post Thanks / Like

I sure hope this thing catch's on for sure........

Post Thanks / Like

I guess producing the original, long form birth certificate--what all the birthers said would prove his birth in Hawaii--isn't good enough now?

I'm not an Obama fan, but I'm not sure who's wackier, the Obama birthers or the 9/11 "truthers".

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    I guess producing the original, long form birth certificate--what all the birthers said would prove his birth in Hawaii--isn't good enough now?

I'm not an Obama fan, but I'm not sure who's wackier, the Obama birthers or the 9/11 "truthers".

I'm just concerned that since I was born in Ohio and now live in ky somehow I will be disqualified for president. How the heck am I going to prove I be a natural citizen. Where the heck was Mitt Romney Born?? Is Sara Palin an Alaskin or an American. Since she can see Russia when she looks out her window is she Russian?

Post Thanks / Like

Well let's see if you qualify??? Are you now or have you been a Muslim? Are you now or have you been associated with known terrorists organizations? Are you Now or have you been a member of a racially charged anti-white church? Do you have any shady real estate deals with slumlords? Do you know how many states are in the united states of America?
    If you answer yes or have any answer for any of these questions plus give good speeches you are good to go!!
    This potus job doesnt require any experience. None, nada.....just stand up there and read the tele prompter. The people around you will tell you what to say. Actually if your a liberal you have it made. You have three major networks that will spread your wisdom like fertilizer in the Spring!
    Now the final question....when I say healthcare what's the first thing that comes to mind???? If you said more gubment control then you are ready for the job!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

This issue isn't about Obama's politics. It's about the obvious fact that the man was born in Hawaii, on U.S. soil, which makes him eligible to be President. Yet some people just can't accept that.

Continuing to try to create some sort of controversy about Obama's citizenship only makes us conservatives look like wingnuts. The ones on the national stage do a good enough job of that, they don't need our help.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    This issue isn't about Obama's politics. It's about the obvious fact that the man was born in Hawaii, on U.S. soil, which makes him eligible to be President. Yet some people just can't accept that.

Continuing to try to create some sort of controversy about Obama's citizenship only makes us conservatives look like wingnuts. The ones on the national stage do a good enough job of that, they don't need our help.
    I AGREE.........this only takes away from real issues.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Hell The Prez 's crew probably brought it up again put the light on some BS for everyone to look at and then spring the truth at the last minute so they stay away from the real problems. Whats with the pub primary can't you guys pick a candidate I know, I know they all three are too good to pick just one! stir stir lol

Post Thanks / Like

It's gonna be Mitt....tons of money and organized.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kydonky View Post
    I'm just concerned that since I was born in Ohio and now live in ky somehow I will be disqualified for president. How the heck am I going to prove I be a natural citizen. Where the heck was Mitt Romney Born?? Is Sara Palin an Alaskin or an American. Since she can see Russia when she looks out her window is she Russian?
    I hope you are kidding about the American or Alaskan thing!!!!