Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Tebow and the Broncos

So the experts were wrong AGAIN!!!! Hahahahaha I like the Steelers but I like Tebow more! Sure they won't win the next game but they already went waaay father than anyone thought they would! Congrats to the Broncos!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tebow and the Broncos

I'm pulling for the kid...

Heck of a finish in the Squealers game today!

Post Thanks / Like

The so called "Experts" keep making themselves look foolish by betting against Tebow and all he does is "WIN BABY". 2 SEC Titles, 2 BCS Titles, Heisman Trophy, O' Brien and Maxwell Award winner and numerous other accolades in college as stepping stones to what he has done on the field this year. LEADER in every since of the word. Tebow is not carrying the Bronco's to all these victories but he is LEADING them to all the victories. It is not like he has a receiver named Jones, Fitzgerald, Johnson or anyone half as good as these top receivers in the league to throw the ball to, yet, the Broncos are 2 wins away from playing in the Super Bowl. Tough road to get there having to go thru New England and most likely the Ravens, but at least he is still in with a fighting chance. Will he ever throw for 4,000 yards like half the QB's do today, NO, but which would the Broncos rather have, what they got or someone like Cam Newton putting up unreal numbers in his first year starting on a mediocre team. I will take Tebow. Considering the NFL strike and no mini camps or other team functions pre-season and Tebow is barely had more preparation than Cam. If only John Elway would put down his Stanford Silver spoon and quit blurring his vision wis his 2 Super Bowl Rings and come out and give Tebow a 110% vote of confidence in him going forward, imagine what he might do if he was not looking at Brady Quinn or the Draft board as to whom he is getting replaced with. If the Broncos can put 29 on the Steelers and their Top Rated defense then whose to say 40 is not out of the question against the Patriots and there below average defense. I am not saying it will happen but I sure in the heck am not saying it won't happen.

Post Thanks / Like

I like the man, always have..he's one heck of a player and has a mighty force kinda watching out for him imo......

Post Thanks / Like

Tim defineately has a higher power working with him. Tebow's favorite scripture John 3:16, total yards he passed for in game versus Steelers, 316, TV rating for final quarter of game 31.6 (per Nielsen ratings). You decide

Post Thanks / Like

I can't stand the Sports industry talking heads, especially ESPN's crew. It's great to see them eat crow, Tebow has a new fan.

Post Thanks / Like

I love his humility. He always gives his team mates all the credit for making him look good. I know I will be watching their next game and so will millions of other fans.