Search Fishin.com

Thread: Bigfoot

Post Thanks / Like

Bigfoot

Man we were watching tv last night and the show about finding Bigfoot comes on. Geez who in the world will waste their money on this crap? Really? How can anyone believe in this stuff? The ground breaking video was blurry (like always).
    I watched about 5 minutes of this silly show.....just enough to make fun of it.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bigfoot

Wasted money? Seriously?!?! That's the most aweome truck ever made!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Man we were watching tv last night and the show about finding Bigfoot comes on. Geez who in the world will waste their money on this crap? Really? How can anyone believe in this stuff? The ground breaking video was blurry (like always).
    I watched about 5 minutes of this silly show.....just enough to make fun of it.

I've seen shows like this, periodically, almost all of my life. I remember one in particular where they were tracking some huge footprints and swore they belonged to Bigfoot. Later a man said that he had cut some huge footprints out of wood and walked in soft dirt just to see what the 'crackpots' would do. There was a lot of excitement over the prints and those idiots spent days searching for him. The man had plenty of laughs off that one. In another show, one man wore a gorilla costume and went running across a field at dusk and people swore they saw Bigfoot.

I don't see how even a dimwit can believe such senseless crap.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by artcarney_agr View Post
    Wasted money? Seriously?!?! That's the most aweome truck ever made!
    Lol true true
    Actually when the show first came on I saw this blurry thing walking and thought this was a clip of Michelle Obama walking around in the woods??? Hey it was blurry.....not my fault.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Lol true true
    Actually when the show first came on I saw this blurry thing walking and thought this was a clip of Michelle Obama walking around in the woods???
    Did it have a big ol' butt? Ha ha ha!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by artcarney_agr View Post
    Did it have a big ol' butt? Ha ha ha!
    Is that what that was?? I thought she was hunting and had a fatty pack errr uhh fanny pack.
    She must have been hunting beaver cause she had a set of decoy beaver teeth in her mug that could have downed a redwood in minutes. Man was I surprised when they said it was a Bigfoot!!!

Post Thanks / Like

If they ever find Bigfoot, they will need to send in "Turtle Man" to catch it, that would be some "live action".

Post Thanks / Like

OK, now that is good right there. I will watch if the wild man takes down bigfoot. You wont be able to tell which one is doing all the yelling. Is it bigfoot hollerin or is it the wild man yell? Yep thats good stuff right there.