Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Pitinos make up?

As I only caught last part of the UL game I noticed Pitino as he squirmed in his seat didn't appear to have his eye shadow and blush on tonight?

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Pitinos make up?

maybe that was the reason he was doin all that hollering and got that "T" from the ref's for not wearing it on National TV.

Who would have thunk it, that the last place team in the Big East would beat them OTIS boys by over 30 points. As bad as Providence had been up to that point so far in the season, you'd of thought that OTIS was shavin points in that game at first. But then I realized it wasn't a fluke, OTIS just ain't or never has been a Top 10 team.

Gotta sting a bit for them, now lost 4 out of 5 games since the cupcake schedule stopped... Hey wait a minute, wasn't it that new freshman Chane Behanan who came out and said OTIS was the #1 ranked team in the land prior to the UK game and just prior to the Georgetown game as well. That's when all the voodoo magic hit OTIS and now the voodoo is workin it's magic....

GO Hoosier's and Racers.....................

BTW, we got plenty of room on the Indiana wagon for any OTIS jumper who might want to root for a legit Top 10 team..... On second thought, we don't need any former OTIS fan jumpin onboard and trying to get us to see thru their Red colored glasses.......They might bring that voodoo along and lord knows we suffered enough at the hands of the Voodoo while Kelvin Sampson was at Indiana.....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pitinos make up?

I'd say that's why he must of of bailed on the press conference and let little Ricky do the talking. Oh well hang in their Cod fans seasons still young.

Post Thanks / Like

Lol no doubt he wears make up and I have seen it many times as I am a very observant person.

UL has issues right now and when they get those ironed out they will be tough and not a cupcake team to face in the tourny.

I really think Calipari robbed alot of thunder from Pitino. People bark at me for this saying I'm crazy but the fact is that after Pitino UK didn't have a media star for a coach and thats part of the job here at UK. Pitino was the stud walking around who had won a Championship at UK, SEC titles, motivational speaker and was always talked about as a great coach. he
    He leaves UK and UK ends up with Tubby who was good in his own right and his record here proves that but not the stud Pitino was and then Billy G. who was the poster child for a sacrificial lamb. Neither of these guys had the presence in front of the camera

Along comes Calipari....another good looking slicked back hair Italian. Shines in front of the camera, can work a crowd and has great recruiting skills. He was an immediate draw for his history with NCAA violations and putting some great teams on the floor. Plus he wins!

So now UK is the talk of the town. Cal has put UK back on the map during the regular season and in tourny play all the while Pitino is making bad personal choices and he is tagged a adulterer, cheater or whatever. UL is still talked about but not like they were. Each year Cal gets stud freshmen and the OTIS (still love that!) gets crumbs compared to UK.

Point is....Pitino had the keys to the Kingdom, he tossed them away and came back to the very state he left to coach a school 70 miles away. That pissed alot of folks off!! He does well at UL but now Cal is in town and is the new stud. IMO....Pitino and his ego can't handle that and he is prolly making an exit strategy as we speak. JMO.
    Last edited by DJD; 01-11-2012 at 09:01 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Must have missed it....what does OTIS stand for?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lroberts View Post
    Must have missed it....what does OTIS stand for?
    Other Team In State. sure there are others but UL and UK have the history and it's funny!

Post Thanks / Like

Good lord I couldn't believe that score last night. But I'm still frontin' on that football game from Monday night - LSU just punted again.

MsgMills I'm not sure IU will end up as a top 10 team. Would like to see a couple of quality in league road wins just for verification. They are defintely defending the home court though. I used to hate them when I went to Purdue, but now would like to see them do well.

Post Thanks / Like

Coombro, for a fan of Big Brother, you sure seem to be infatuated with Pitino and make up. Kind of speaks volumes about you hoss!

He better get this team straightened out or he could be one of the 8.5% of the country that is unemployed.

On the flip side, national football signing day is a month away and Louisville will be bringing in another top 25 recruiting class littered with U.S. Army All-Americans. The spring game is only three months away and most of the early polls have Louisville football in the top 25.
    http://www.uoflsports.com/sports/m-f...011012aaa.html

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by psprowler View Post
    Good lord I couldn't believe that score last night. But I'm still frontin' on that football game from Monday night - LSU just punted again.

MsgMills I'm not sure IU will end up as a top 10 team. Would like to see a couple of quality in league road wins just for verification. They are defintely defending the home court though. I used to hate them when I went to Purdue, but now would like to see them do well.
    Maybe not, the big 10 is going to beat up on each other quite a bit....many quality teams. Rankings really don't mean squat anyway, mostly just a way to entertain fans like us! Right now we are a top 10 team....after playing at OSU on Sunday that will probably change!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    Coombro, for a fan of Big Brother, you sure seem to be infatuated with Pitino and make up. Kind of speaks volumes about you hoss!

He better get this team straightened out or he could be one of the 8.5% of the country that is unemployed.

On the flip side, national football signing day is a month away and Louisville will be bringing in another top 25 recruiting class littered with U.S. Army All-Americans. The spring game is only three months away and most of the early polls have Louisville football in the top 25.
    http://www.uoflsports.com/sports/m-f...011012aaa.html
    Typical cod fan we're talking basketball and he's talking football. The man wears make up Tim. I find it hilarious as the way women comment on it. He's your savior make up and all.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Lol no doubt he wears make up and I have seen it many times as I am a very observant person.

UL has issues right now and when they get those ironed out they will be tough and not a cupcake team to face in the tourny.

I really think Calipari robbed alot of thunder from Pitino. People bark at me for this saying I'm crazy but the fact is that after Pitino UK didn't have a media star for a coach and thats part of the job here at UK. Pitino was the stud walking around who had won a Championship at UK, SEC titles, motivational speaker and was always talked about as a great coach. he
    He leaves UK and UK ends up with Tubby who was good in his own right and his record here proves that but not the stud Pitino was and then Billy G. who was the poster child for a sacrificial lamb. Neither of these guys had the presence in front of the camera

Along comes Calipari....another good looking slicked back hair Italian. Shines in front of the camera, can work a crowd and has great recruiting skills. He was an immediate draw for his history with NCAA violations and putting some great teams on the floor. Plus he wins!

So now UK is the talk of the town. Cal has put UK back on the map during the regular season and in tourny play all the while Pitino is making bad personal choices and he is tagged a adulterer, cheater or whatever. UL is still talked about but not like they were. Each year Cal gets stud freshmen and the OTIS (still love that!) gets crumbs compared to UK.

Point is....Pitino had the keys to the Kingdom, he tossed them away and came back to the very state he left to coach a school 70 miles away. That pissed alot of folks off!! He does well at UL but now Cal is in town and is the new stud. IMO....Pitino and his ego can't handle that and he is prolly making an exit strategy as we speak. JMO.
    Totally agree as he all ready has burnt his bridge in Lexington and Boston looks as if he'll burn one in Lewisville to. Maybe he should read Cal's book? I won't count him out yet for the money their paying UL deserves better. One final four? Wonder if he'll show for his radio show. Tomorrow I think it is? As he'll probably duck out on a recruiting trip. So he won't have to face the music. Granted you can't win them all like the general did.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by coombro View Post
    Typical cod fan we're talking basketball and he's talking football. The man wears make up Tim. I find it hilarious as the way women comment on it. He's your savior make up and all.
    I was merely making the point that if I have to, I can ignore this hoops season and still have a sport to look forward to, nothing more, nothing less.

I find it hilarious that you constantly talk about him allegedly wearing make up. Do you not see anything wrong with this obsession? Make no mistake, it is an obsession, this is the second thread you have started about it. You find it hilarious that the women at your nail salon comment on it? Most men don't talk about make up, but then I have always suspected there was something a little "different" about you! What's next, you going to hit Pitino with your purse?