Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Roundstone trout

Went back to Roundstone late afternoon one shy of catching my limit. water up a foot or so trout were scattered.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Roundstone trout

I owe a lady freind some fresh fish for dinner but don't have a stamp for trout or i would follow you over there................

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by raincheck View Post
    I owe a lady freind some fresh fish for dinner but don't have a stamp for trout or i would follow you over there................
    I have for years been wanting to through my kayak in and head on down to where it dumps into the Nolin. i am some what limited to the areas I fish down there. Have been hitting it up since the early 90's yet have had no problems out of land owners. Have also cleaned up the parking area many time.Think it would be a very interesting trip. If your up for it let me know. Very interesting stream.

Post Thanks / Like

I know all about the cleaning up.Got a spot that a few of us are going too make a take out & clean up on the creek where i caught my Trophy SM last sept.Its a dump for deer too with at least 3 there.Going too adopt that creek like they do the roads.Mite even get some sigh's too put up...i'll take you up on a float as soon as its a bit warmer ..........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by raincheck View Post
    I know all about the cleaning up.Got a spot that a few of us are going too make a take out & clean up on the creek where i caught my Trophy SM last sept.Its a dump for deer too with at least 3 there.Going too adopt that creek like they do the roads.Mite even get some sigh's too put up...i'll take you up on a float as soon as its a bit warmer ..........
    Sounds good don't forget the walleye and white bass runs up here also. I'll start looking for them walleye next month as they tend to start showing up in mid February or so. Someones gotta clean it up might as well be us.