Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Another green energy co from Obama BITES the dust..........

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...138117598.html

And just in case you think I'm picking on Obama........here is Joe "foot in his mouth" Biden touting this company.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Ixt82lp8NDc

I've said it once, and I will SAY it again.........GUBMENT cannot buy their way to smart market based economies.

If the MARKET wants something, they will make it and people will BUY it....

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Another green energy co from Obama BITES the dust..........

In general people have been beaten over the head enough to think that the gubment should fix, bail, investigate, protect, create and have their fat fingers in everything. They forget or dont realize the waste, corruption and greed that comes with gubment run services or organizations. Granted some folks don't care and want more gubment but that's life. IMO the green movement, global warming, climate change and whatever it will be called tomorrow is a racket. I know some folks on here have spouted off with their stats and then others refuted it with other data so I never jumped on board with it.
    These liberals and some GOP members are doing this for personal gain. They are either paying someone back, touring and writing about it, creating work for their parties contributions or just not in touch with how things are in this country.
    Obamy and his green movement has cost us billions but little mention of it in the news as opposed to the class warfare he has engaged in. I guess he has to promote his party beliefs and it's up the others to point out his failures!!

Post Thanks / Like

Obama has wasted Millions trying to promote alternative energy sources that were known not to be feasible to begin with,if they were,it would have been done long before he bought his way into csardom.
    In the meantime he has cost the country hundreds of thousands of jobs and cheaper living by regulating coal mines out of existence,veteoing a pipline to bring cheap oil from Canada,regulating Oil Exploration to a ludicris amount in this country while giving Brazil Billions to do just that,increasing taxes on every utility known to man,etc
    Any man that puts that con artist and his csarina's back in office should be hung for treason.Problem is the other party isn't offering much of an alternative

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    IMO the green movement, global warming, climate change and whatever it will be called tomorrow is a racket. Obamy and his green movement has cost us billions but little mention of it in the news as opposed to the class warfare he has engaged in.
    Green Building, LEED, USGBC (United States Green Building Council), etc...IS a racket! I've been working on projects in the past few months where the owner wants to build green, according to USGBC guidelines, etc....BUT they do not want to register their projects with the USGBC. Why? Dollars is why...it cost enough to build green, more to reach silver status, gold or platinum status...but it REALLY cost a lot to actually "register' a project as LEED Certified.

I can't say whether NObama is the idiot that's spear heading the green movement or not, he might be, at least to some degree he has been...but LEED has been around longer than he's been in the spot light.

For me personally...I dislike anything and everything about LEED. I believe in constructing buildings to be as energy efficient as possible, occupancy sensors, day light harvesting, building controls, etc...but these idiots with USGBC are...well, they're idiots. Lots of BIG money wasted without any doubt in my mind what so ever.