Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Reality TV has gone WAY WAY to far........

On FearFactor, they pulled the latest episode over an uproar. And what is the uproar over??

Well...according to this link the girls in question drank a quart of DONKEY SEMEN......

WOW..

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ntcmp=features

Maybe the FCC does need to get involved and get this **** off the air. I mean REALLY??

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reality TV has gone WAY WAY to far........

Well Geo, you seem to feed on FOX news and other unbelievable garbage. Do you really have to post this nasty nonsense?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bassin_bug View Post
    Well Geo, you seem to feed on FOX news and other unbelievable garbage. Do you really have to post this nasty nonsense?
    So, because it was on fox news, yo suppose it didn't happen that way?

It is NASTY GARBAGE.......sure, but it simply shows the state of our country.

So YEA, I will CONTINUE to post it, due to the way society seems to give a pass on this stuff.

Sorry it is offensive to you. I'm TOTALLY DISGUSTED to, but I choose to be involved and UNDERSTAND the issues.........

AND the moral depravity occurring in our society has a DIRECT link to the **** we see on media.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Might have happened already but has PETA cried about the contestants eating live bugs and stuff?? Cause you know **sniff sniff** them buggies have feelings and families too!!!

Post Thanks / Like

It definitely did happen that way. I've seen the girls involved interviewed. TMZ has covered the story a lot. You're right, this is probably the most repugnant thing I've seen (I didn't see footage of them drinking it, but saw a picture of the containers - that's nasty enough). Since the show didn't air, I don't know if the FCC has any jurisdiction, but I'd like to see the show cancelled.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    On FearFactor, they pulled the latest episode over an uproar. And what is the uproar over??

Well...according to this link the girls in question drank a quart of DONKEY SEMEN......

WOW..

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ntcmp=features

Maybe the FCC does need to get involved and get this **** off the air. I mean REALLY??

Later,

Geo
    I don't need to read the article. I saw it happen in real life , in Nogales in 1980! It is really disgusting.