Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cabin Creek popeyes

Quote Originally Posted by spyle View Post
    Hey everyone I am the third partner in the Cabin Creek Pop-Eye Company and wanted to confirm what has been said. Alan and Katrina sold us the Pop-Eye and Bob N Fly division and we are working hard to get them back in the stores at this time. We appreciate the loyalty to a great product and didn't want to see it go away. We have created a new ("Alabama Rig" for Crappie) The Pop-Eye Crappie Rig and Timber Spin along with the Pop-Eye Spinner that you will see in stores next week. We are also working on taking over the Spinner Baits and Frog Hair jigs to allow them to focus on the great new and old reliable products that have made them so popular. We can be found at www.cabincreekpopeye.com and if your favorite store does not have what you need have them give us a call to get them stocked up for what looks to be a great spring of fishing.
    Great news!!! Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Hey everyone I am the third partner in the Cabin Creek Pop-Eye Company and wanted to confirm what has been said. Alan and Katrina sold us the Pop-Eye and Bob N Fly division and we are working hard to get them back in the stores at this time. We appreciate the loyalty to a great product and didn't want to see it go away. We have created a new ("Alabama Rig" for Crappie) The Pop-Eye Crappie Rig and Timber Spin along with the Pop-Eye Spinner that you will see in stores next week. We are also working on taking over the Spinner Baits and Frog Hair jigs to allow them to focus on the great new and old reliable products that have made them so popular. We can be found at www.cabincreekpopeye.com and if your favorite store does not have what you need have them give us a call to get them stocked up for what looks to be a great spring of fishing.
    good to hear, looked at your website. wheres the black hair / red head ?
    really, really need the black hair / red head

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stripernut View Post
    good to hear, looked at your website. wheres the black hair / red head ?
    really, really need the black hair / red head
    For real black hair red head is one of my favorites. Don't leave home with out it.

Post Thanks / Like

Well kudos for us. Heard that Cabin Creek was shutting down and been meaning to ask this board about it. Getting harder to find Cabin Creek Popeyes. Just do me a favor and I'll stay a loyal customer just don't change a thing about them Popeyes. Will notify my little bait shop of the news as he was saying getting no response from you all. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Got a buddy who tries to be a professional baseball umpire who is one of your partners gave me a handful of popeyes a few weeks ago told me you guys were taking over this division, good luck, love cabin creek products.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by coombro View Post
    Well kudos for us. Heard that Cabin Creek was shutting down and been meaning to ask this board about it. Getting harder to find Cabin Creek Popeyes. Just do me a favor and I'll stay a loyal customer just don't change a thing about them Popeyes. Will notify my little bait shop of the news as he was saying getting no response from you all. Thanks

Thanks for all the comments and support. We are NOT and NEVER will change the Pop Eye….same supplier, tiers, and still completely Made in the USA!