Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Darius Miller Dunk and Murray State

What got into Miller yesterday? 3 1/2 years of watching him play and I never seen the attitude like I saw yesterday. He takes a pass at the free throw line, drives to the hole, elevates and throws it down over the 2 nd best shot blocker in the SEC. Slams it right in his mug then turns with a look on his face that I had never seen before. That play sparked the Cats to their win yesterday. Terrence Jones has his first Double Double of the season and is playing slightly better the last 10 games, which is the same pattern last year. Jones was awesome early, barely noticeable mid-season and played very good late. If Jones produces 15-8, the rest play like they are playing and the wildcard Wiltjer shoots the ball like he did yesterday the Cats are unbeatable.

Murray State played GREAT. Isaiah Cannon is a STUD. This kid is smooth and can flat out shoot the rock. They have a real shot at making it to the second week of the tourney. I liked Wichita State as the best Mid Major before watching Murray State last night. Both if these teams are going to win a game or two in the tourney. Great win for The Racers and I loved Dicky V announcing the game.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Darius Miller Dunk and Murray State

Yep he looked like someone called his baby ugly. That was a good dunk for sure! They have one game left that I see as a maybe lose and that's going to Florida. Like I said its a maybe since the gators attempt alot of three pointers and if they get Davis in foul trouble plus hit three it's gonna be a good game. If neither happen the Gators lose.
    BTW.....I was glad to see Kyle Wiltjer hit some shots because he always looked so timid out there. I guess floor time and success breeds confidence.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Darius Miller Dunk and Murray State

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Yep he looked like someone called his baby ugly. That was a good dunk for sure! They have one game left that I see as a maybe lose and that's going to Florida. Like I said its a maybe since the gators attempt alot of three pointers and if they get Davis in foul trouble plus hit three it's gonna be a good game. If neither happen the Gators lose.
    BTW.....I was glad to see Kyle Wiltjer hit some shots because he always looked so timid out there. I guess floor time and success breeds confidence.
    Wiltjer can flat out shoot it and with range as well. He could play a big role against the Syracuse 2-3 zone if we play them. Wiltjer in for Jones puts Lamb and Wiltjer on each side of the zone, Teague to penetrate, MKG or Miller to flash to middle then kick to shooters or lob to Davis. When Lamb is playing the point, you could have Miller, Lamb, Wiltjer all 3 around the 3 point line which opens up the middle even more