Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daytona 500

Post Thanks / Like

Daytona 500

Danica Patrick needs to get maried and have a family because she has no skills on the track. I believe she could tear up an iron wadge in a pile of sawdust. She needs to quit trying to do something she obviously cannot do. Also darrel wiltrip has egg on his face for saying she is the new face of nascar----hahahahhahahha.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Daytona 500

Montoya needs to be banned. He is inept also.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by parker View Post
    Montoya needs to be banned. He is inept also.
    Omg what a weird wreck huh?? Can you imagine the ribbing he is gonna take for the rest of his career?? Lol oh man regardless of how it happened he is gonna get slammed!!

HURRICANEBOB Guest

Danica Patrick needs to get maried and have a family because she has no skills on the track. I believe she could tear up an iron wadge in a pile of sawdust. She needs to quit trying to do something she obviously cannot do. Also darrel wiltrip has egg on his face for saying she is the new face of nascar----hahahahhahahha.
    To be fair, Whitt, her teammate, nudged her rear bumper and sent her spinning into the wall.

Given the pictures I see when I google her name for images, I can understand why her team mate did that. I'm sure he was daydreaming.

HURRICANEBOB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Omg what a weird wreck huh?? Can you imagine the ribbing he is gonna take for the rest of his career?? Lol oh man regardless of how it happened he is gonna get slammed!!
    Only thin worse he could have done would have been to loose it and run into a porta-potty.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think any of her wrecks were her fault

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Trophyhunter8 View Post
    I don't think any of her wrecks were her fault
    I agree.

Same goes for Montoya, something broke in his car to cause that wreck...there was a spark and it looked like the rear end just locked up.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANEBOB View Post
    her teammate, nudged her rear bumper
    Good lord, y'all are making this too easy.

I better stay out of this one too. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to disappoint but Danica is married. No way she is the face of NASCAR.

Post Thanks / Like

She may not be a great NASCAR driver, but you obviously didn't watch (or understand racing in general) any of the races this weekend. She got caught up in other peoples wrecks this weekend, and at Daytona even the best of drivers can't always avoid the aftermath of those wrecks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Netboy Extraordinaire View Post
    Sorry to disappoint but Danica is married. No way she is the face of NASCAR.
    I think what Darrell meant was that she's been the face of NASCAR for the past week with all of the hype...and her wild ride into the wall. GoDaddy got some great air time at Daytona with all the media coverage.

I was impressed with Clint Bowyer going from 2 laps down all the way back to 11th! That's crazy! The MWR cars finished 10th, 11th, and 12th...that's pretty good that those three cars were able to all run equally well together like that!

What a wild and crazy Daytona 500! It was awesome!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANEBOB View Post
    Only thin worse he could have done would have been to loose it and run into a porta-potty.
    Bob I saw this happen in Terre Haute Indiana at the action track in its hay day with
    Bettenhausen's Foyt, Sachs, Hurtubise, McClusky, Unser, Parsons Walkup.

Don Smith was running the track and he was a showman he rigged up an out house at the edge of the infield dug a hole underneath it put in a trap door and had a man go in the out house and went under ground and Jim McElreath appeared to lose control of his sprint car during a qualifying run and hit the out house and just flattened it every one thought the guy was killed and all of a sudden the trap door opened he stepped out and waved at the crowd and of course since it was all staged they gave McElreath another qualifying run. Those were fun days at the track most of the drivers were sleeping in there station wagons going from track to track helping each other out and were not racing because of the money they were racing because it was in their blood and they were all mechanics worked on the car hauled the car. I think it was better racing then than it is now.