Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone out there concerned about Russia and Putin?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/03...est=latestnews

Seems like lots of voter fraud. Interesting how they changed the constitution over there to even allow it.

SCARY.....kind of like Obama rewriting our constitution to allow him to be elected to a 3rd term.....assuming he wins a second.

Russian Democracy is scary stuff....

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone out there concerned about Russia and Putin?

The independent elections watchdog agency Golos said it was receiving reports of so-called "carousel voting," in which busloads of voters are driven around to cast ballots multiple times.

Kinda reminds one of our last election with obuma huh?

"This is not an election ... it is an imitation," said Boris Nemtsov, another prominent opposition leader.

Kinda reminds one of our last election with obuma huh?

ABO in 2012!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

No, but it is mainly because I am down here at Guntersville! I will probably not worry about it that much when I get home because it is not happening here.

Post Thanks / Like

Why? Lets see were worried about afganistan, some worry about iraq yet, dont forget N korea, and china.cuba still seems to pester us.Theres the mexican border war, venesula dosn't love us anymore. Were losing sleep over syria, free libiya has turned into a pile of poop, and iran wants to shut off our oil which we dont ghet much of.I'm worried that the sky is falling!!! Just cause folks think yer paranoid, dosn.t mean someone is after you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    Why? Lets see were worried about afganistan, some worry about iraq yet, dont forget N korea, and china.cuba still seems to pester us.Theres the mexican border war, venesula dosn't love us anymore. Were losing sleep over syria, free libiya has turned into a pile of poop, and iran wants to shut off our oil which we dont ghet much of.I'm worried that the sky is falling!!! Just cause folks think yer paranoid, dosn.t mean someone is after you.
    Man........you talk about paranoia, but there is NONE here.

It is called being a realist.

Nazi Germany occurred because of a MADMAN, AND because nations like Great Britain and the United States LET IT.

I'm not comparing Russia to Nazi Germany, but **** in this world happens. You can either sit by and LET it, or you can DIRECT it. I prefer to be on the side DIRECTING it.

If you think Russia moving away from Democracy is a good thing....you are just as bad as those folks in the 1930's who though Hitler was GREAT for Germany.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

And...on top of everything else, all these other countries hating us, etc...the Nobama administration wants to CUT defense spending.

It's hard to believe, but all signs sure do seem to indicate that Nobama is hell bent on making sure the United States falls.

Post Thanks / Like

I cant understand why conservative rulers in russia, are detrimental to conservative voters in america?Its all politics, people dont want to hear the truth, they will in many cases vote against it.Russia has a gigantic muslim population, they are seperatists, putin is against that.Russia has never been a true democracy, the tsars were liberal in few cases and tyrants in others. Stalin was the worlds biggest killer, and went un punished.Not counting the founding years, america has never been occupied by a forign power, lately it has and is being over run by a neighbor to the south of us.A lot of this is blamed on "liberals", who want to coddle these immigrants, think thats true? Do libs profit from low wages? Do libs profit from illegal hiring practises?Conservative rural america was the main cause of this migration, they never wanted to hear about associated costs , just their bottom lines.I'm worried about america, not the rest of the world.This were the worlds policemen has been the major cause of our national debt6 IMHO.

Post Thanks / Like

I cant understand why conservative rulers in russia, are detrimental to conservative voters in america?Its all politics, people dont want to hear the truth, they will in many cases vote against it.Russia has a gigantic muslim population, they are seperatists, putin is against that.Russia has never been a true democracy, the tsars were liberal in few cases and tyrants in others. Stalin was the worlds biggest killer, and went un punished.Not counting the founding years, america has never been occupied by a forign power, lately it has and is being over run by a neighbor to the south of us.A lot of this is blamed on "liberals", who want to coddle these immigrants, think thats true? Do libs profit from low wages? Do libs profit from illegal hiring practises?Conservative rural america was the main cause of this migration, they never wanted to hear about associated costs , just their bottom lines.I'm worried about america, not the rest of the world.This were the worlds policemen has been the major cause of our national debt6 IMHO.
    Very well said!

Post Thanks / Like

GOOD GOD.......you're all over the dang place with your answer.

So Putin CHANGES the constitution and then gets re elected. He can potentially run the county for a quarter century. Does that NOT bother you?

That's right, you already answered that. Dictatorships and totalitarianism, along with social collectives are right up your alley.......MY BAD.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Why does russia upset you so much? How much american debt do they own? What did their brief fling with pseudo democracy get them. Even more corruption.That country has always been an oligarcy.Did they ever buy into democracy, if so very little.Our concern should be china, a down turn to that economy could lead to serious trouble for us. Why are they building up their fleet. Cause we are building up our asiatic fleet.That is money not well spent.China or russia do not have the power to invade america, much less occupy a small part of it.Russias forign policy is as much a disaster as ours is. when will it dawn on us and other powers that colonization does not work in the long run.I'm all over the place cause were all over the place. So what do you suggest, starting another european arms race, and continuing our asian build up. Where is the money coming from. Where are the personell going to come from.Were going to defend ourselves into the poor house, didn't someone just do that maybe 25 yrs ago?

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Anyone out there concerned about Russia and Putin?

Oh I forgot, I have a DD 214 form that said I wasn't for totalwhat ever or collectivization.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh I forgot, I have a DD 214 form that said I wasn't for totalwhat ever or collectivization.
    THANK YOU for your service. I, along with many other Americans appreciate it.

No matter what we disagree on, the VERY FACT that your served this great country of ours means you're a stand up guy......