Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

OOPS!!!!, Bearcats???

6 times Syracuse was the Number 1 seed in the Big East Tourney and 6 times they have drung way too much Orange Juice before the games and were sent packing without the BE Title. The Cincy Bearcats sent them packing home tonight.

With Murray State and Kentucky as the only 2 teams left with 1 loss, Kentucky is the Center of the Universe in College Basketball. If Louisville wins the BE Tourney and Kentucky wins the SEC Tourney that will make 3 teams in the state winning their conference tournaments. How many other states can say that?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: OOPS!!!!, Bearcats???

Quote Originally Posted by Netboy Extraordinaire View Post
    6 times Syracuse was the Number 1 seed in the Big East Tourney and 6 times they have drung way too much Orange Juice before the games and were sent packing without the BE Title. The Cincy Bearcats sent them packing home tonight.

With Murray State and Kentucky as the only 2 teams left with 1 loss, Kentucky is the Center of the Universe in College Basketball. If Louisville wins the BE Tourney and Kentucky wins the SEC Tourney that will make 3 teams in the state winning their conference tournaments. How many other states can say that?
    I think it is four, WKU also won the Sun Belt! Of course, Louisville still has some work to do, but at least they have put themselves in position!

Post Thanks / Like

I agree...the great Bluegrass State of Kentucky is definitely the epitome of all things college basketball.

Tim you're right, Louisville has plenty of work to do...but judging from what little pathetic play I witnessed them playing this year, I'm surprised they've made it this far. But then again...why be surprised....cause as the Bearcats have shown...anything and everything can and will happen in college ball.

Post Thanks / Like

I think the bigger loss is the Kansas loss. It should only better the chance for Davis to get player of the year. Although I feel he is the best player it will be hard for alot of people to vote for a freshman. Just my 2 cents worth.

Post Thanks / Like

I forgot about Western Kentucky. Thanks Tim and your Plethora of Knowkedge c

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Netboy Extraordinaire View Post
    I forgot about Western Kentucky. Thanks Tim and your Plethora of Knowkedge c
    Your welcome Woody, I am full of completely useless knowledge!