Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Angry When is enough enough?

That S/Sgt was wounded twice,and possibly had brain injury. WHY was he put back? No I cant justify his actions. But the next war we choose to get into, restart the draft!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: When is enough enough?

I heard tonight on news it was his 4th deployment;. 3 to Iraq and this one to Afgan and he didnt want to go to Afgan. I hear that he was promised that he would not be deployed again and then at the last minute he was shipped over. He obviously had a breakdown of somesorts. Sounds like the more we here the military has to take a lot more responsibility in this. I hope some crazy Muslims in the US dont get to him first and behead him.

Post Thanks / Like

Screw em all! We are taking the best of our youth, and sacrificing them for what? So a bunch of illeterate zealots can have democracy? That is not what the koran is about. Its about blind subservience to a radical thelogy.Let them kill meach other off, and still sing the phrases of "islam means peace".Let there be civil wars, did anyone try to stop ours?The more they kill each other, the fewer we will have to deal with later.

Post Thanks / Like

The problem is, their civil wars interrupt our oil flow.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    The problem is, their civil wars interrupt our oil flow.
    I agree and hope Obama puts an end to what bush started. I mean going after the oil.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Gills View Post
    I heard tonight on news it was his 4th deployment;. 3 to Iraq and this one to Afgan and he didnt want to go to Afgan. I hear that he was promised that he would not be deployed again and then at the last minute he was shipped over. He obviously had a breakdown of somesorts. Sounds like the more we here the military has to take a lot more responsibility in this. I hope some crazy Muslims in the US dont get to him first and behead him.
    He had just witnessed one of his buddies being killed, had an old brain injury, and marital problems at home. I read that on a news report yesterday. He should have been given a medical discharge and sent home when he received the brain injury. If all his problems won't cause PTSD and give him a breakdown nothing will. I really feel sorry for him.