Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Rub Rail Blacklights

[FONT=Calibri]I am going to place one more order for the 120HO blacklights that install into the rub rail of bass boats. One member recently contacted me to request another set. My direct discount on the lights expires this summer. Anyone interested can email me at rke@glasgow-ky.com [/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri]The cost is $42 per light. I have a 20ft Triton and 4 lights covers every fishing angle off both sides and front. It will take 4-5 weeks for the lights to get here when I place the order. If enough members order lights the cost per light will get cheaper. These are some of the most durable and bright blacklights you can get. I have included links to some pics. You can see the intensity of them in the daylight picture. There are several youtube videos that can show you how to install.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri]http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/7441/ho120s2.jpg[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri]http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/651/img0878n.jpg[/FONT]

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rub Rail Blacklights

[FONT=Calibri]I am going to place one more order for the 120HO blacklights that install into the rub rail of bass boats. One member recently contacted me to request another set. My direct discount on the lights expires this summer. Anyone interested can email me at rke@glasgow-ky.com [/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri]The cost is $42 per light. I have a 20ft Triton and 4 lights covers every fishing angle off both sides and front. It will take 4-5 weeks for the lights to get here when I place the order. If enough members order lights the cost per light will get cheaper. These are some of the most durable and bright blacklights you can get. I have included links to some pics. You can see the intensity of them in the daylight picture. There are several youtube videos that can show you how to install.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][/FONT]

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rub Rail Blacklights

Do you install them as well?