Search Fishin.com

Thread: Just wondering.

HURRICANEBOB Guest

Just wondering.

1. If it's bad manners to eat in front of others, what do you do at restaurants?

2. If you go to Good Will 10 times and donate stuff, should you be able to make a withdraw when you go the eleventh time?

3. Why do they put 85 mph speed govenors on Ford vans that only go 90 mph, when there is no governor for speed on a Mustang that will do 120 mph?

4. If I put a left handed propeller on a boat that is designed for a right handed prop, will I go backward in forward or forward in reverse? Will I get negative gas mileage?

5. I took the wife topwater striper fishing, and gave her a big reel with 20 pound test on it. She complained the fish were too small and didn't fight enough. So I gave her a Zebco 33 with 10 pound test and a very light drag, and the first 20 inch striper spooled her. She gave me a kiss for getting her on bigger fish. Does that make me evil?

If beer makes you smart, than boubon will put you thru college! :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Just wondering.

Made me grin. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Well Bob I see it is 9:54 P.M. and I can see that the Makers Mark has made you smart as any college graduate. If only you could develop such deep intellectual thoughts with out the Makers Mark-----.

Oh yes you are evil.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANEBOB View Post
    1. If it's bad manners to eat in front of others, what do you do at restaurants?
    I don't know...but I know in the past I've been down at Mike Linnig's eating outdoor's...all tables taken and there were people standing around looking for a table...definitely felt like I was being watched then....hungry people looking at the tables, the food on the tables, etc while waiting, looking at their watch, looking back at the tables, looking at their watch, looking back at the tables, lol...