Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Metta World Peace

Ron Artest ''whats up with this STUPID MORONIC new name;; proves again why he IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE one of the biggest PUNKS in all of sports. I was watching the game when he threw that elbow and then he tried to lie about it saying he was celebrating. Go to youtube and watch this vicious haymaker he slings.

I can't stand this punk I've never liked him and his STUPID MORONIC new name. I wish somebody would knock about half his teeth down the back of his throat and he get choked on them.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Metta World Peace

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Ron Artest ''whats up with this STUPID MORONIC new name;; proves again why he IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE one of the biggest PUNKS in all of sports. I was watching the game when he threw that elbow and then he tried to lie about it saying he was celebrating. Go to youtube and watch this vicious haymaker he slings.

I can't stand this punk I've never liked him and his STUPID MORONIC new name. I wish somebody would knock about half his teeth down the back of his throat and he get choked on them.
    No doubt.......total POS.....

Post Thanks / Like

I have seriously wondered for years if this guy doesn't have some type of mental retardation issues. He acts very strange, not only on the court, but off it as well, I would have loved to see them park him for the rest of the season AND the playoffs.

Post Thanks / Like

Why does he seem to get some kinda pass all the time. Do they feel sorry for the idiot? I keep hearing how far he's come and how hard he's trying, blah blah blah.

He's a street thug plain and simple....

Post Thanks / Like

He is a problem and at the same time an attraction for some fans. Don't forget he is the one that jumped into the stands while playing for the Pacers (2004) and beat on a fan. He also punched a fan in the face on the court. These fans might have been wrong but didn't deserve a beating. He is disgusting plain and simple.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I assume our comments were considered to over the top or racially tainted, therefore they were deleted. I understand though....

Post Thanks / Like

Googled metta and found this....I wonder if Ron Artest actually understood what his name meant? or wanted it to mean? LOL what a goon.

Mettā signifies and , "a strong wish for the happiness of others" and also less obvious or direct qualities such as showing patience, receptivity, and appreciation. Loving-kindness is a very specific feeling – a caring for the well-being of another independent of approving or disapproving of them, or expecting anything in return Practice includes reciting specific words and phrases in order to evoke a "boundless warm-hearted feeling," or visualizing suffering and wishing well for those beings. Non-referential compassion, also known as "pure compassion", involves simply experiencing the feeling of caring for another sentient being One special technique recommended by is to, "imagine," the state of anotherhas shown metta to induce changes in the tempoparietal lobe Loving-kindness is the application of love to suffering. Metta is applied to all beings and, as a consequence, one experiences another of the sublime states: (mudita), which is true happiness in another person's happiness.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I assume our comments were considered to over the top or racially tainted, therefore they were deleted. I understand though....
    Sorry wrong post......Duh

Post Thanks / Like

Why does he seem to get some kinda pass all the time. Do they feel sorry for the idiot? I keep hearing how far he's come and how hard he's trying, blah blah blah.

He's a street thug plain and simple....
    The same reason thousands get a pass all the time....he is really good at putting a rubber ball through a hoop 10 feet off the floor and most of society is not. If he lived as a regular member of society like the rest of us, he would be in jail.

Post Thanks / Like

Ron has always been a few swimbaits shy on his Alabama Rig. 7 games is not enough to get a point thru his Thick Thug Head. Make it the whole playoffs to really drive the point across

Post Thanks / Like

Erased my comments.....artest Ain't worth it.
    Last edited by DJD; 04-25-2012 at 09:53 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

You can take the kid off the street, but you can't take the street off of the kid. The lakers needed a replacement for their class act Rodman...here ya go! Just waiting for the multicolor hair dye and multiple piercings.

-Rich