Sill tying to get a educated answer; on wether or not the crappie are done for the spring, and if so now what. With this weather the way it is, whats a man to do. I was in high hopes to get in on some real good fishing, not one fish every 2-5hrs if that at times. Like to learn some productive patterns for these fish. Really, what would you do? I am having to fish Cedar Creek, I am real close to it, and there is a bunch of crappie in there, and there are some slabs, I have seen the pics, heard the tell's.

Its pretty stained water, suface temp of around, upper 60's. Not sure of the thermal cline and where they are holding. I catch some early on the morning on minnows, the at 9am they quick hitting minnows, which i fish around thick brush, mainly cedars. then I later in the day, with com winds partly cloudy, i'll move out to open water, about 8ft, and fish a bettle-spin with a white and pink head marraboo jig, silver colorado blade, which at one time did produce.Now nothing.

I would love to have a better understanding of what color to use, and why, body type of jigs and why some will work best, each day is different son I need to change with the tackle I am lost here????

Who is willing to help? Thanks Yall. CB