Just getting time to post about trip. I had planned to update by phone, but... Lost it somewhere..lol.. Anyway, had decent trip. With a group of three boats. Arrived Sunday after driving all night and fished til about 1:00. We caught about 25 fish and had 4 keepers. No pigs but a nice fat 3 1/2 pound fish. Took the ledge fishing class with Dave on Monday. After hearing Dave say he had one of his toughest days on Sunday we fe felt pretty good about our half day of fishing. Daves class was great and well worth the price of admission!! Tried two new ledges/points/channel bends on Tuesday and each produced a keeper. And my electronics **** so we really had to explore the areas. Because of the class, it looks like I'll now fight with my wife about the need to drop a grand on electronics...Tuesday also produced a break off of a 5-6 lb bass on one of these points. That thing was inches from the net and took another run under the boat and snapped my buddies line. We found the crank bait floating in the same spaot the next day. The fish had finally shook it sometime overnight. Later in the day, they cut the flow at the **** and the current started moving. I lose a dandy. It tries to jump but only gets head out and shakes the bait. 5 minutes later, my partner loses a 3 that jumps a foot in the air and throws the bait. We do boat 2 small keepers during the current, but bite slows when it quit. Tue. And Wed. Were scorching hot days. Took afternoon naps to beat the heat. I was on vacation you know!!! Wed. Was slow for us. Only had 5 keepers and no good fish. 17 1/2 inches biggest. We caught a lot though so it was fun. Thursday was more of the same. Lots of fish, but no big ones. I did manage a beautiful 16 1/2 inch smallie. Destroyed the war eagle spinnerbait. Straightened like a pencil. It was hot and sunny everyday. Didn't see a cloud hardly all week. Buzzard rock did alleviate some of the heat and DID quench the thirst as well....skeeter James, sorry I didn't get in touch, but hard to after I lost phone..lol.. Great trip with no hogs..beats work tho!