Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Nolin(Wax) Saturday Night Tournaments

I'm planning to start a 4 hour Saturday night Bass tournament that will take out of wax ramp. It will start may 12th and then every other Saturday. It will be a 5 fish limit of large mouth, small mouth, and Ky. with one slot per boat. You can fish with a partner or by yourself there will be a $35 entry fee. It will be 100% pay back. $10 per boat will go for big fish then $25 per boat will pay one place for every 5 boats. I'm thinking on starting it @6pm-10pm(cst) lake time. I'm not going to have a classic this year because this will be my first tournament to actually run. I will conduct a meeting at the Tuesday night tournament at wax this Tuesday.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nolin(Wax) Saturday Night Tournaments

Just one day away from our first night of Nolin General store Saturday night tournaments. hope we have a good turn out.

P.S.
    Don't forget all the Moms this weekend!!!!

Mom,
    I know your up in heaven with no pains, tears, or sorrow but we love and miss you very much.

Happy Mothers Day

Post Thanks / Like

Had a fun first tournament tonight. Thanks to the 9 teams who fished. Despite the rainy weather everyone seemed to have a pretty good night. Troy and Kyle Hughes won with 16.57lb and they won big fish also 6.02lb. Next tournament will be 5/26/012 same place same time, Hope to see you there.

God Bless

Post Thanks / Like

We will not have the tournament this weekend due to memorial day. Next tournament will be next weekend june 2nd.

Post Thanks / Like

Next tournament will be june 16. We are going to add 30 minutes. So the time will be from 6pm to 10:30pm lake time (cst). We had a meeting last night and everyone said they like the extra half hour. results last night....only had 6 boats. Atabery/Padget won big fish (3.54lb) and they won total weight (9.11lb) Hope to see everyone and more June 16.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys, I know its suppose to be hot this saturday but I hope to see a good turn out for the tournament saturday night. It would be great to get 15 boats or more. Get the word out and tell all your fishing buddies. Hope to see you there 6pm to 10:30pm (EST)

Post Thanks / Like
    Despite the Scorchin Hot weather, I think we had a good time tonight. Thanks to the 5 teams who competed tonight and glad to see some new faces . Cograts to Gaddie/bowen taking home the winning prize with 7.01. Next tourney will be July 14, 6pm-10:30pm (CST)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys

I have something going on with our youth group tommorrow so we won't be having the tourney. The next tourney will be 7/28. I also want to say this and please don't think I'm being harsh. I enjoy running the tourney but if we don't get 10 or more boats then its not really worth my time and gas money. If no more people want to fish it just let me know, my feelings won't be hurt and we'll just look at maybe try to do it next year. Your welcome to email me bassplayer815@windstream.net or just IM me on here. Again please don't take this the wrong way and hopefully we can continue with the tourneys.

Post Thanks / Like

Update On Sat. Night Wax Tourney

I just found out that Usa Bassin is having there night tourney this weekend and another tourney will be going out as well. Thats going to be very crowded so I'm going to wait until next Saturday to have mine. I hope you can still come. Call me if you have any questions 270-234-3844 or email me bassplayer815@windstream.net

Thank you
    Anthony

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys for fishing my tournament tonight. Congrats to the winners Kevin and Rodger for weighing there 4 fish @6.23#. My next tournament falls on the 18th of this month. I know that is the nolin fest tournament but If I have enough that want to fish my tournament then I will have it. Shoot me an email bassplayer815@windstream.net or call me 270-234-3844

Post Thanks / Like
    Some guys said they will fish if I have the tourney. So we will be in the wax parking lot around 5pm lake time. If you want to fish just be there between 5 and 6pm.

Thanks to everybody and May God Bless