Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Pres. Obama Foreign polices

wow...once again..Pres. Obama turns his back on Freedom.. lies to a hero of freedom. But his foreign police decissions don't surprise me anymore; especially during this year. And especially dealing with a country that own us....yes I said it..China owns us. Do you know we owe China 33 Trillion!!.they have bough most all of US saving bonds..Think about that for a moment. How many Americans have died fighting dictators and Communist!! Now they own us!! My childrens childrens children will have to make sacrifices over this!! Unreal...33 trillion!!!...BULL CRAP!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pres. Obama Foreign polices

Quote Originally Posted by demodan View Post
    wow...once again..Pres. Obama turns his back on Freedom.. lies to a hero of freedom. But his foreign police decissions don't surprise me anymore; especially during this year. And especially dealing with a country that own us....yes I said it..China owns us. Do you know we owe China 33 Trillion!!.they have bough most all of US saving bonds..Think about that for a moment. How many Americans have died fighting dictators and Communist!! Now they own us!! My childrens childrens children will have to make sacrifices over this!! Unreal...33 trillion!!!...BULL CRAP!!!
    China owns some of our debt.......SOME.

Americans own most of our debt though.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/bigges...ov-t-debt.html

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    China owns some of our debt.......SOME.

Americans own most of our debt though.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/bigges...ov-t-debt.html
    I don't disagree with that...but if true, we must be hanging on by a thread economicaly; 33 Trilltion owed to China...if that is only a minimal part of our dept. were....frecked! Im sorry..but that is just out of hand.
    You know what is weired...I had two Uncles that fought in Korea..one didn't make it back..the other was never the same...took his own life eventualy. I'll never forget the one and only story he told me about how he lost his right hand and part of his face; He said over 5,000 screaming Chinese came pooring over a hill down upon them at 1am in the moring (he called it a "human wave" attack); these were not North Korean soldiers..these were..what he called "Reds"?? (Reg. Chinese army). Just by chance, earlier that eveing...a Capt. had him and three other fellas, right before dark...take 4, 50 cals and delivered them down the line in a jeep...seperating them by 50 yeards or so...with spare barrels for each and all the amo they wanted (thank God)...He said he fired his 50 cal that night..and melted 4 barrles before he was hit with a gernade of sorts. When the fighting was over..that early moring...every single Red that came over the hill layed all over that field..some as close as 5 feet from the front of his 50. Said he will never forget shooting ...using the fire coming out of the barrel to see infront of him.. and the look on these Chinesse faces as he was cutting them down, he can never forget. Said we lost "20 some Americans" that night... Now...we own them 33 trillion..and our own Pres. bows down to them like a dog...Sorry..I have a problem with that!!

Post Thanks / Like

I don't disagree with that...but if true, we must be hanging on by a thread economicaly; 33 Trilltion owed to China...if that is only a minimal part of our dept. were....frecked! Im sorry..but that is just out of hand.
    You know what is weired...I had two Uncles that fought in Korea..one didn't make it back..the other was never the same...took his own life eventualy. I'll never forget the one and only story he told me about how he lost his right hand and part of his face; He said over 5,000 screaming Chinese came pooring over a hill down upon them at 1am in the moring (he called it a "human wave" attack); these were not North Korean soldiers..these were..what he called "Reds"?? (Reg. Chinese army). Just by chance, earlier that eveing...a Capt. had him and three other fellas, right before dark...take 4, 50 cals and delivered them down the line in a jeep...seperating them by 50 yeards or so...with spare barrels for each and all the amo they wanted (thank God)...He said he fired his 50 cal that night..and melted 4 barrles before he was hit with a gernade of sorts. When the fighting was over..that early moring...every single Red that came over the hill layed all over that field..some as close as 5 feet from the front of his 50. Said he will never forget shooting ...using the fire coming out of the barrel to see infront of him.. and the look on these Chinesse faces as he was cutting them down, he can never forget. Said we lost "20 some Americans" that night... Now...we own them 33 trillion..and our own Pres. bows down to them like a dog...Sorry..I have a problem with that!!
    Where did you get 33 trillion??

Post Thanks / Like

War is hell I am afraid for all the combat our brave young servicemen have seen and how will they cope with it in the coming years. prayer for our great hero's

Post Thanks / Like

I think your numbers, may be a little high. The largest foreign holder of U.S. Treasury securities, China currently has $1.132 trillion in American debt, although it is down from all time highs of $1.173 trillion in July 2011.