Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

According to the Med Records, Zimmerman was beaten to a PULP.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/15...ical-injuries/

The medical records detail injuries sustained during the BEATING that Trayvon Martin gave him. It includes a broken nose, cuts to the back of his head, and 2 black eyes.

Martin is DEAD because he beat Zimmerman to a pulp..

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Re: According to the Med Records, Zimmerman was beaten to a PULP.

Interesting evidence for sure!!.....If somehow they toss the case out I wonder if those loud mouthed hate spewing racists will stand up and say they jumped the gun and infused unfounded race allegations into an already tragic situation?
    Alot of folks took this as a white on black hate crime. To me the color of these folks had nothing to do with it but if it would have been a white guy killing this black kid then it would have gone over the top with coverage, hate and retaliation crimes.
    It doesn't help when we get a so called leader like Obuma saying if he had a son he would look like this kid. What an idiot....he is always looking for a way to stir the racial pot.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/15...ical-injuries/

The medical records detail injuries sustained during the BEATING that Trayvon Martin gave him. It includes a broken nose, cuts to the back of his head, and 2 black eyes.

Martin is DEAD because he beat Zimmerman to a pulp..

Later,

Geo
    Martin is dead for a variety of reasons...and I agree that beating up Zimmerman is one of them (although I wouldn't say that was beating someone to a pulp).

He's also dead because Zimmerman took it upon himself to follow Martin around when he shouldn't have.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by know1 View Post
    Martin is dead for a variety of reasons...and I agree that beating up Zimmerman is one of them (although I wouldn't say that was beating someone to a pulp).

He's also dead because Zimmerman took it upon himself to follow Martin around when he shouldn't have.
    My sentiments exactly. While the report on his injuries is important information, we shouldn't read too much into it. The mere fact that he sustained significant injuries does not mean he was not the aggressor.

Geo, even that report from a foreign news source that you held up as a shining example of impartial reporting on this case pointed out that he kept following Martin when the cops told him to stop. Had he obeyed, Martin never would have gotten close enough to give him those injuries. To me, it's pretty clear that Zimmerman took the law into his own hands, and killed someone he had no need to. Manslaughter at the least, perhaps second degree murder as charged.

And yeah, a broken nose, two black eyes (which you see on MOST people with broken noses), and some cuts on his head don't exactly constitute being "beaten to a pulp."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToad View Post
    My sentiments exactly. While the report on his injuries is important information, we shouldn't read too much into it. The mere fact that he sustained significant injuries does not mean he was not the aggressor.

Geo, even that report from a foreign news source that you held up as a shining example of impartial reporting on this case pointed out that he kept following Martin when the cops told him to stop. Had he obeyed, Martin never would have gotten close enough to give him those injuries. To me, it's pretty clear that Zimmerman took the law into his own hands, and killed someone he had no need to. Manslaughter at the least, perhaps second degree murder as charged.

And yeah, a broken nose, two black eyes (which you see on MOST people with broken noses), and some cuts on his head don't exactly constitute being "beaten to a pulp."
    If you listen to the entire uncut phone conversation from the dispatcher, who is not a police officer........then you will hear that he was asked to stop following, AND I think from what I hear, he did....

From there, if you believe his account, he was headed back to his truck where he was confronted by Martin....and the pummeling began.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

I don't understand how Zimmerman's eyes turned black so quickly. It doesn't happen at the time of injury; it takes a while for the blood to settle in the tissues. I have had a broken nose (sports injury) and all it did, at the time, was bleed like crazy. My eyes didn't turn black for two or three days. They were swollen but didn't turn black immediately.

Post Thanks / Like

If you listen to the entire uncut phone conversation from the dispatcher, who is not a police officer........then you will hear that he was asked to stop following, AND I think from what I hear, he did....

From there, if you believe his account, he was headed back to his truck where he was confronted by Martin....and the pummeling began.

Later,

Geo
    I have listened to it, and I don't know where you're getting that he stopped following, YOUR favorite news account says he didn't. And okay, so the instructions came from a POLICE dispatcher, not an officer. Those are still instructions that a law-abiding citizen is expected to obey, and to disregard those instructions, continue pursuit, then kill someone is NOT self-defense in my book. As for "believing his account," I DON'T, that's all.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToad View Post
    I have listened to it, and I don't know where you're getting that he stopped following, YOUR favorite news account says he didn't. And okay, so the instructions came from a POLICE dispatcher, not an officer. Those are still instructions that a law-abiding citizen is expected to obey, and to disregard those instructions, continue pursuit, then kill someone is NOT self-defense in my book. As for "believing his account," I DON'T, that's all.
    I agree with you here.

I think if he continued to pursue Martin, that will be the sticking point. I don't have enough details on that or not......

From this website, I've made my OWN conclusions........there are others like this site too.

http://www.wagist.com/2012/dan-lineh...n-doubled-back

It is obvious from the call that Zimmerman stopped the pursuit when asked. Very Obvious.

Bottom line, a kid is dead, Zimmerman has been charged with murder. I don't know if he will be guilty or not, but based on what I KNOW to date, I have my own ideas on that.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with you here.

I think if he continued to pursue Martin, that will be the sticking point. I don't have enough details on that or not......

From this website, I've made my OWN conclusions........there are others like this site too.

http://www.wagist.com/2012/dan-lineh...n-doubled-back

It is obvious from the call that Zimmerman stopped the pursuit when asked. Very Obvious.

Bottom line, a kid is dead, Zimmerman has been charged with murder. I don't know if he will be guilty or not, but based on what I KNOW to date, I have my own ideas on that.
    One other thing that is out there is the timeline of Trayvon's girlfriend talking on the phone with him. Unfortunately, we don't have ALL the details to that, and if they are off by just a couple minutes, that could FRY Zimmerman.

Also, do you suppose she's going to be completely truthful with her testimony. I don't know, but with all the uproar about Trayvon being such a great kid and all.......who knows.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Interesting evidence for sure!!.....If somehow they toss the case out I wonder if those loud mouthed hate spewing racists will stand up and say they jumped the gun and infused unfounded race allegations into an already tragic situation?
    Alot of folks took this as a white on black hate crime. To me the color of these folks had nothing to do with it but if it would have been a white guy killing this black kid then it would have gone over the top with coverage, hate and retaliation crimes.
    It doesn't help when we get a so called leader like Obuma saying if he had a son he would look like this kid. What an idiot....he is always looking for a way to stir the racial pot.
    Did the loud mouthed hate spewing racists stand up and say anything after the lacrosse players were found innocent of raping that black girl a few years ago? No! They will quietly go back to their hate meetings and wait for another opportunity to scream about how they don't get any justice and then riot when he is found innocent too. Too many people forget about Rodney King and the riots in California. I hear their are riots planned if Obama loses the election. Too many people suffer from white guilt and let that stuff go. It's about time that the people take charge of this country again and use common sense. I don't mean just white people but people of all colors need to approach the problems in this country together. That's the only way it's going to fix it the problems this country has. Obama is dividing the country and putting us back in time to the 60's. He stood up for the black guy in Boston who was wrong for giving the police a hard time too without knowing the facts. He jumped on this Trevin thing without knowing the facts. He's kindling a hatred and distrust among races that was almost going away to win an election.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by know1 View Post

Zimmerman had the right to walk behind Martin in front of him or along side him as long as he did not infringe on his rights. If I see a person walking around my neighborhood at night that looks suspicious, I'm going to keep an eye on him. If he attacks me , he will get what trevin got.

Post Thanks / Like

No way Don. Zimmerman walks. I had 2 suspects in my office today. Fox News was on and they were talking about the new evidence and they did not want to hear about that. Just sayin' these 2 yaps don't speak for everyone but I think it could get UGLY.