Search Fishin.com

Thread: Apple products

Post Thanks / Like

Apple products

Anyone having trouble logging via Ipad or Iphone? When I log in it says thank you for logging in DJD but never logs me in. I'm on a PC now and it works fine. Anyone else have this problem? I have logged on many times with the new software here. This problem just started yesterday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Anyone having trouble logging via Ipad or Iphone? When I log in it says thank you for logging in DJD but never logs me in. I'm on a PC now and it works fine. Anyone else have this problem? I have logged on many times with the new software here. This problem just started yesterday.
    Test post

Post Thanks / Like
    Try clearing the cookies in the Safari Browser on ipad and iphone
    settings>>Safari>>clear cookies and data

Post Thanks / Like
    Speaking of Apple products, did you see where Microsoft announced today they're releasing a tablet that will compete with the iPad later this year?

http://money.cnn.com/2012/06/18/tech...blet/index.htm

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToad View Post
    Speaking of Apple products, did you see where Microsoft announced today they're releasing a tablet that will compete with the iPad later this year?

http://money.cnn.com/2012/06/18/tech...blet/index.htm
    I love competition! Hope it does well and drives Apple to step it up even more. This looks more like a competitor to a MacBook Air with the laptop look and drive ports than an Ipad. Did this new device say it was touch screen like the Ipad? Oops yes it did say that....ok i get it now.

I guess thats the idea....muddy the water between Ipads and MacBooks and try to pull in some consumers. Can't wait to see it. If the price is right they should do well but Apple has such a good name for rock solid stuff with consumers.

Post Thanks / Like

Question Another Question

Quote Originally Posted by peter View Post
    Try clearing the cookies in the Safari Browser on ipad and iphone
    settings>>Safari>>clear cookies and data
    I can only reply now with "reply with quote" from my PC or Apple. Anyone else? Am I missing the icon?? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    I can only reply now with "reply with quote" from my PC or Apple. Anyone else? Am I missing the icon?? Thanks
    In between posts, that's all I see, on the right-hand side. Used to be there was a plain ol' "Reply" icon under each post, and that's gone. But I do see a big, rectangular "Reply to Thread" icon over on the left side, at the top and bottom of the thread only. So if you want to reply without quoting, you have to go to the beginning or the end of the thread. Not the most user-friendly way to do it, especially considering they want to encourage you to not quote when you don't need to, to keep down the size of the database.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToad View Post
    In between posts, that's all I see, on the right-hand side. Used to be there was a plain ol' "Reply" icon under each post, and that's gone. But I do see a big, rectangular "Reply to Thread" icon over on the left side, at the top and bottom of the thread only. So if you want to reply without quoting, you have to go to the beginning or the end of the thread. Not the most user-friendly way to do it, especially considering they want to encourage you to not quote when you don't need to, to keep down the size of the database.
    Man i dont even see that box. I'm on my PC now and will check the Ipad next.