Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

HUge Neighborhood yardsale...sat 6-23....Fairdale,ky

we will be having out neighborhood yardsale this sat....6-23 from 7:00am till ????????...I personally will have tons of fishing gear,such as rods,reels,lures,plastics,hooks,crankbaits and alot more,also new under armour cold gear,some kids hunting clothes and more.Located off mitchell hill rd in fairdale....you can use my address for mapquest...303 Babe dr.Fairdale,ky....there will be 50 to 100 or more homes involved in this sale..call if more info neded.(502)777-3676

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambler225 View Post
    we will be having out neighborhood yardsale this sat....6-23 from 7:00am till ????????...I personally will have tons of fishing gear,such as rods,reels,lures,plastics,hooks,crankbaits and alot more,also new under armour cold gear,some kids hunting clothes and more.Located off mitchell hill rd in fairdale....you can use my address for mapquest...303 Babe dr.Fairdale,ky....there will be 50 to 100 or more homes involved in this sale..call if more info neded.(502)777-3676
    Hey Gambler. I am setting up a system soon that you may like. Its a classified and it is connected to a network of other forums so your items are broadcast over a much wider area than just Fishin.com. They also promote the products for sale online. They do take a percentage of the sales price but I am hoping stuff will sell for more to compensate.

Im gonna test it out next week. When you see it on here give it a try with a few items.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone that loves cranks and plastics NEED to go to this. I have personally dealt with Gambler 225 and know how much stuff he has. Nice subdivision as well, should be something for everyone.