Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Fast and Furious!

http://nbcpolitics.msnbc.msn.com/_ne...cid=ansmsnbc11

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...pt-resolution/

Oh boy this is getting more interesting and corrupt as it unfolds. Now the potus gets involved? Sounds fishy to me....

Post Thanks / Like
    Eric Holder is common criminal and should be FIRED TODAY! This administration is a JOKE BEYOND belief.

How about giving amnesty to THOUSANDS Of illegals right before the election................Gee how convenient. Also has directed the border patrol to catch the young illegals, give them a work Visa and let them through, oh yea, check it out Obuma did just that...

Mofia thugs..............

Post Thanks / Like
    As of today,only 138 days until the election. There will be blood.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Eric Holder is common criminal and should be FIRED TODAY! This administration is a JOKE BEYOND belief.

How about giving amnesty to THOUSANDS Of illegals right before the election................Gee how convenient. Also has directed the border patrol to catch the young illegals, give them a work Visa and let them through, oh yea, check it out Obuma did just that...

Keep Holder till the bitter end. I don't want Obama to change anything he is doing or has done. This administration will implode. They are their own worst enemy.

One thing that would make me happy is to see Obama impeached.

BB1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaBass1 View Post

One thing that would make me happy is to see Obama impeached.

BB1
    That will never happen with the current members in the Senate.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post

Man I called that action on obuma years ago. I knew he would and it's for the simple reason of he is an empty shell of a leader. It was never about being a solid leader, it was always about making history as the first potus with black people blood running through his veins. He sold out the blacks and lied worse than a dog to anyone who would listen.....college kids, folks ignorant of facts and ran the Hollywood scene. Oprah and other groups of folks were leaned on to help him including unions.

All he had left was the Latinos to try and sway by tossing them a big ole bone so they would like him. Tax paging Americans will hopefully show up in huge numbers to vote/toss/kick the imposter out!!!! NEXT!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    http://nbcpolitics.msnbc.msn.com/_ne...cid=ansmsnbc11

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...pt-resolution/

Oh boy this is getting more interesting and corrupt as it unfolds. Now the potus gets involved? Sounds fishy to me....
    Also consider that some of these illegal guns were found in Mexico at crime scenes....both Arson and drug crimes. How many of those folks that were killed were a direct result of holders Gun walking plan??? Also remember when the President of Mexico slammed the USA for allowing illegal weapons transactions and smuggling into his country? Basically laying more ground work for the antigun folks. All this happened in the time frame of when fast and furious was going on....