Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sweett4u View Post
    this is great stuff people, thanks .I have roadrunner jigs,never heard of erie dearie rig. I'm going to try Taylorsville this week . After work , before dark. hopefully I can beat the crowd of pleasure boaters. Two weeks ago I was in Ft. Smith , Ar. where they have that Pradco company. They make a majority of lures we see on the market, but I couldn't find hardly anything to bring back to Ky. I'm hooked on these hybrids for their awesome fight!
    I had never heard of erie dearie rigs either until one summer at BRL...we watched two boats of amish catch hybrid after hybrid during the heat of a summer day. We were floored by it! Luckily, we ran across them at the marina, so I asked what in the world they were trolling with to catch all of those fish...that is how the erie dearie came into my life! So glad it did...we killed hybrids on them ever since! Get you some and try them out...you won't be disappointed!

-Rich

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SLP View Post
    Thank you, I really appreciate it.

Have you ever trolled for LM bass at BR? I have a lot of back trouble and sometimes after awhile of casting it can take its toll on me. I think I am going to try to learn more about trolling in general in order to still enjoy some fishing after my back has hit it limit.
    I haven't at BRL, but I do see why it wouldn't work. I would use some deep divers, like 20' + and troll around points and channels. It is funny you mentioned trolling for LM bass...I had never done it before until the other day out here at Sand Hollow Lake, UT...and man, we KILLED them! Deep divers, getting down 25' over grass beds in 30'...caught some biggins! Throwing those deep divers sure does take its toll on your arm and shoulder....trolling is much more enjoyable IMO...plus you can drink your preferred beverage at the same time!

-Rich