Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Idle

Quote Originally Posted by E-TECH 200 View Post
    What I meant to ask: are those creeks electric motor only like 14 mile creek? Thanks!!!
    Oh ok, misinterpreted it. You can idle in those creeks, I see people doing that all the time. I think locals put those "electric motor only" at the mouth of 14 mile, but I could be wrong. That's one of the bigger creeks in that area and it's the only one with that sign (that ive seen).

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twise7 View Post
    Oh ok, misinterpreted it. You can idle in those creeks, I see people doing that all the time. I think locals put those "electric motor only" at the mouth of 14 mile, but I could be wrong. That's one of the bigger creeks in that area and it's the only one with that sign (that ive seen).
    It is electric motor only in there, as it is park of the state park. I have seen and been checked by an IDNR boat that hides in there from time to time to write tickets.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by E-TECH 200 View Post
    If a Kentucky marina off the Ohio River is marked no fishing, does that mean the entire marina or just around the docks and the boats? Thanks for any info.!!!!
    The marinas in which the land was dug/dregged out are the ones that usually have a leg to stand on in keeping you out. As for the others, have at it...anyone can put a sign up that says "no fishing"

It's a good idea to have both a KY and IN fishing license when fishing that pool - the creeks on the Indiana side are Indiana waters, the creeks on the KY side are KY waters. A lot of folks think a KY license covers it all, but that is incorrect.

This time of year, I wouldn't even mess with the creeks, the main river is where it's at in July.