Search Fishin.com

Thread: Forgive me

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Forgive me

Can you all ever forgive me for once supporting pres Obama? Im am sorry as I was blind but now I see, but I couldnt vote for Romny,

Post Thanks / Like
    You could have just not voted for any Presidential candidate and filled out the remainder of the ballot. The lesser of two evils is still an evil.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Headrick View Post
    Can you all ever forgive me for once supporting pres Obama? Im am sorry as I was blind but now I see, but I couldnt vote for Romny,
    Waterboarding!!! I believe your one of many that will feel that way once he gets done. Remember he has nothing to lose now since he cannot run again. So like any politician alive....no boundaries equates to taking care of the people who took care of them. That could mean their party or special interests and both of which has little to nothing to do with your interests.

Post Thanks / Like
    its all about padding the pockets whether their own or their buddies...or "major campaign supporters" as the media relates them to be.........for obama its the folks trying to get off the ground with the go green initiative and major banks.....he has no idea what to do with the national debt or even where to begin....and while he works on bringin the troops home....he continues to look the other way when millions are spent out of the military budget to build lavish living quarters and supply escalades to his closest of pals during their stays in the middle east while the ones actually doing the work and taking the risks are coming home jacked up and being paid on average the same amount as an average desk jockey makes...no knock to the desk jockeys (i'm one myself)...but coming from a family with generations of relatives who have served....they deserve alot more than what theyre getting....given that....i can't say that mitt would have done any better, because we'll never know...its just speculation at this point....but I believe he would have done things differently....for better or worse, nobody really knows.

HURRICANEBOB Guest
    Sure, I accept cash, money orders and Pay Pal forgiveness fees in amounts according to the service provided:

a. For a "Oh well, we all make mistakes, we're good" (delivered by email): $25.00
    b. For the same as above delivered in person with a back slap and a high 5: $62.50 plus round trip travel expenses.
    c. For complete absolution (by email): $250. Comes with a certificate of unqualififed forgiveness suitable for framing (Frame available for $49.95 plus shipping).
    d. For same as above, with frame delivered: $500, plus round trip travel expenses, 3 Guiness beers, and 2 shots of 90 proof Maker's Mark (If you subsititue the new 86 proof stuff, the price increases by 10%)

FORGIVENESS.......DON'T LEAVE HOME WITH OUT IT! CALL TODAY!

Post Thanks / Like
    What was the straw that broke your back?

Post Thanks / Like
    Guns, the health care stuff, I work in social services, gonna be some major changes, I cannot say as we've been "given orders not too, also, he is acting allot like a dictator or other "third world country leader". Give a chameleon a chance and it's true colors will finally show.

Post Thanks / Like
    Guns, the health care stuff, I work in social services, gonna be some major changes, I cannot say as we've been "given orders not too, also, he is acting allot like a dictator or other "third world country leader". Give a chameleon a chance and it's true colors will finally show.
    I have a feeling that if a ban goes through...the guns that aren't will spike crazy in price and ammunition will sky rocket....future fire arms owners will consist mostly of government employees and those who have tax free money to blow....for the average joe it will tough to go out and purchase a new firearm, even more so than it is now in some cases.....as far as the health care goes....from dealing with medicare enrollments everyday...medicare seems to be in a disoriented state as it is...and it doesnt seem to be getting any better....when you have to pay for two coverage part B\D in order to ensure coverage of all medications, somethings wrong there....and i'm highly surprised that issue wasn't brought up during the campaigns from either side.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rich Mullins is one of my heroes. If you're familiar with Christian contemporary music, he wrote "Awesome God" and "Step by Step".

He passed away several years ago. I read this quote from him a long time ago and it's stuck with me:

"I think for a long time I believed that there would be political solutions because, growing up in America, you endure several political campaigns and these people make promises and they say, we will do this and we will do that and you believe them because you don't know any better. And I really believed for a long time that this was all going to work. And I thank God now for Richard Nixon and for Gerald Ford and for all those people who betrayed any confidence that the American people could have in their government who said that the leadership of this country is not accountable to the people who elect them and who made so clear what we now know that no government works."

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jrrose03 View Post
    I have a feeling that if a ban goes through...the guns that aren't will spike crazy in price and ammunition will sky rocket....future fire arms owners will consist mostly of government employees and those who have tax free money to blow....for the average joe it will tough to go out and purchase a new firearm, even more so than it is now in some cases.....as far as the health care goes....from dealing with medicare enrollments everyday...medicare seems to be in a disoriented state as it is...and it doesnt seem to be getting any better....when you have to pay for two coverage part B\D in order to ensure coverage of all medications, somethings wrong there....and i'm highly surprised that issue wasn't brought up during the campaigns from either side.
    I work for the state in the medicaid/food stamp/wefare program, I see how medcare is screwed up, abused, over charged,double billed, etc, the health care business in this country ***** the tax payers dry and now OBAMA care is gonna bleed us even more, Dad gummit Geo, Mark, you was right, Geo I must say I now see what you had already saw was coming. . All our leaders have betrayed the people, their greed and non careing for our rights that our founding fathers gave us so we wouldn't have to live thru what they did to get us here. Men gave their lives so we would not have to suffer from tyranny again. And here we are. Where are all the good leaders? The true to their word,for the benefit of the whole instead of the few.

Post Thanks / Like
    I work for the state in the medicaid/food stamp/wefare program, I see how medcare is screwed up, abused, over charged,double billed, etc, the health care business in this country ***** the tax payers dry and now OBAMA care is gonna bleed us even more, Dad gummit Geo, Mark, you was right, Geo I must say I now see what you had already saw was coming. . All our leaders have betrayed the people, their greed and non careing for our rights that our founding fathers gave us so we wouldn't have to live thru what they did to get us here. Men gave their lives so we would not have to suffer from tyranny again. And here we are. Where are all the good leaders? The true to their word,for the benefit of the whole instead of the few.
    I wish I was the dumbest emm effer out there.....Unfortunately, I'm not.

They the POLITICIANS and recently the Obamunists, are all making us look like CHUMPS......

I only hope we wake up and SMELL the coffee before it is too late. Fortunately, we have a split congress today. If we can keep it a split congress or a republican majority in both houses, we can STOP the bleeding, which is the best we can do for now.

I hate to say it though........you guys aint seen nothing yet. The Obamunists are running full tilt boogie right now, and the stuff we thought they could never do will be childs play to the stuff they actually do in the next few years.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    It takes a big man to admit he made a mistake, for that reason alone you should get a pass..

All this free stuff has to be paid for by somebody...............It really is THAT SIMPLE....