Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

The Missing Pieces

Excuse me Mr. Obama, I mean President Obama, Sir. Um..I know you're busy, and..important and stuff. I mean, running the country is very important and-- ah--

See, I have these missing pieces that are holding me up, and I was wondering, Sir, if you could take time out of your busy schedule and help me out. You know, no big deal, just some loose ends and things.

So if you could just help me out a minute and give me some details, I will get right out of your way.

Well, listen, anyway, I can't seem to get some information I need to wrap this up. These things seem to either be "Not released" or "Not available." I'm sure it's just an oversight or glitch or something, so if you could, would you tell me where these things are.

Could you please help me find these things, Sir?

1. Occidental College records -- Not released
    2. Columbia College records -- Not released
    3. Columbia Thesis paper -- Not available
    4. Harvard College records -- Not released
    5. Selective Service Registration -- Not released
    6. Medical records -- Not released
    7. Illinois State Senate schedule -- Not available
    8. Your Illinois State Senate records -- Not available
    9. Law Practice client list -- Not released
    10. Certified Copy of original birth certificate -- Not released
    11. Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth -- Not released
    12. Record of your baptism -- Not available
    13. Why your wife, Michelle, can no longer practice law as an attorney? (Insurance fraud?)
    14. Why your wife has 22 assistants, when other First Ladies had only one?
    15. Why were you getting "foreign student aid" as a college student?
    16. Which country's "passport" did you have when you visited Pakistan in 1981?
    17. Oh, and one more thing Mr. President, I can't seem to find any articles you published as editor of the Harvard Law Review, or as a Professor at the University of Chicago. Can you explain that to me, Sir?

Oh, but hey -- listen! I know you're busy! If this is too much for you right now -- I mean -- tell you what. I'll come back tomorrow. Give you some time to get these things together, you know?

I mean, I know you're busy. I'll just let myself out..I'll be back tomorrow. And the day after...

What's that Mr. President? Who wants to know these things?
    We the People of the United States of America? You know, the ones that vote.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bassin_bug View Post
    Excuse me Mr. Obama, I mean President Obama, Sir. Um..I know you're busy, and..important and stuff. I mean, running the country is very important and-- ah--

See, I have these missing pieces that are holding me up, and I was wondering, Sir, if you could take time out of your busy schedule and help me out. You know, no big deal, just some loose ends and things.

So if you could just help me out a minute and give me some details, I will get right out of your way.

Well, listen, anyway, I can't seem to get some information I need to wrap this up. These things seem to either be "Not released" or "Not available." I'm sure it's just an oversight or glitch or something, so if you could, would you tell me where these things are.

Could you please help me find these things, Sir?

1. Occidental College records -- Not released
    2. Columbia College records -- Not released
    3. Columbia Thesis paper -- Not available
    4. Harvard College records -- Not released
    5. Selective Service Registration -- Not released
    6. Medical records -- Not released
    7. Illinois State Senate schedule -- Not available
    8. Your Illinois State Senate records -- Not available
    9. Law Practice client list -- Not released
    10. Certified Copy of original birth certificate -- Not released
    11. Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth -- Not released
    12. Record of your baptism -- Not available
    13. Why your wife, Michelle, can no longer practice law as an attorney? (Insurance fraud?)
    14. Why your wife has 22 assistants, when other First Ladies had only one?
    15. Why were you getting "foreign student aid" as a college student?
    16. Which country's "passport" did you have when you visited Pakistan in 1981?
    17. Oh, and one more thing Mr. President, I can't seem to find any articles you published as editor of the Harvard Law Review, or as a Professor at the University of Chicago. Can you explain that to me, Sir?

Oh, but hey -- listen! I know you're busy! If this is too much for you right now -- I mean -- tell you what. I'll come back tomorrow. Give you some time to get these things together, you know?

I mean, I know you're busy. I'll just let myself out..I'll be back tomorrow. And the day after...

What's that Mr. President? Who wants to know these things?
    We the People of the United States of America? You know, the ones that vote.
    First of all, I'm hoping Romney wins in November in a landslide. Secondly, most, if not all, of your answers can be found here.

Post Thanks / Like
    No disrespect to you JCB, but I posted that msg for laughs and failed to acknowledge its origin. We both know there is little to no truth in anything that's attributed to a political candidate. It was sent to me by a very dear friend who is a latent stage ALS patient. His note said, "If Obama has this many mistakes against him, perhaps, he was also a mistake at conception." lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bassin_bug View Post
    No disrespect to you JCB, but I posted that msg for laughs and failed to acknowledge its origin. We both know there is little to no truth in anything that's attributed to a political candidate. It was sent to me by a very dear friend who is a latent stage ALS patient. His note said, "If Obama has this many mistakes against him, perhaps, he was also a mistake at conception." lol

HURRICANEBOB Guest
    That stuff is all classified, and not releaseable to humans on earth.

You have to be from the same place Obama came from to get it, then only with a need to know, and a request submitted in his native country's language..........I'm not sure, but I don't think that's English.