Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

KY lake weed question?

With the lower water levels for most of the spring and summer, was there any weed growth on northern ky lake around the 68 bridge? I hear the water levels are closer to normal for this time of year now. thanks for any thoughts.
    mess

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mess View Post
    With the lower water levels for most of the spring and summer, was there any weed growth on northern ky lake around the 68 bridge? I hear the water levels are closer to normal for this time of year now. thanks for any thoughts.
    mess
    Not alot that far North but around Paris is has rebounded nicely

Post Thanks / Like
    Man, I REALLY need to get down there. Been too long. This is the longest fishing drought I've had in a while.

I've been to KY a couple times, but not much. Hopefully I can make a few trips in the fall.....but I'm not even too sure about that.

Post Thanks / Like

Where around Paris?????

How far north is the grass? is it above the Paris bridge? I am going down to work a few days in September and want to get on some grass fish. Just curious if there is much grass from the Paris bridge towards the dam or if I should go up the river more. Also any creeks have grass in them? LBL or west side? and I assuming milfoil but how deep should I look.

Thanks for any help I dont need exact locations just general area to look. PM if you want

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fntsyfbgod View Post
    How far north is the grass? is it above the Paris bridge? I am going down to work a few days in September and want to get on some grass fish. Just curious if there is much grass from the Paris bridge towards the dam or if I should go up the river more. Also any creeks have grass in them? LBL or west side? and I assuming milfoil but how deep should I look.

Thanks for any help I dont need exact locations just general area to look. PM if you want
    You want that kind of grass you're gonna need to go South of the bridge. Spotty North of Paris and I mean JUST North of Paris, better grass down by New Johnsonville