Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

NOLIN Tuesday Night Tournament

What is being weighed in on Tuesday's out of Wax? How many boats? I was thinking about fishing the tournament and was wondering what the turnout was down there. Is the tournament from 6-10? It is rumored that Snider and Norris are taking peoples money like crazy. If this be true I don't think pros should be allowed to fish small tournaments, its just not fair to everyone else that has to work. Oh well I guess I can donate to the cause!

Post Thanks / Like
    we been having between 12 and 20 boats. Its been taking taking 9 to 13 pounds to win and at least 6 to 8 pounds to money. Its from 6-10:30 lake time. We enjoy fishing with Snider and Norris and no they don't win every time but they make us fish harder and I like that.

P.S

I will be running a tourney this saturday night out of wax. Time is 6-10:30 lake time. $35 entry fee per boat, 5 fish limit one slot per boat. I try to have it every other saturday but we've only been having 6 to 9 boats but I'm expecting more turnout this saturday. Hope to see you there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope you have looked the Nolin Fest with fireworks and all that good stuff is going out of Moutardier this Saturday and There will be boats from all over the lake out there this Saturday it will be a MAD HOUSE AFTER DARK.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I know, but I have been putting my tournaments off for other reasons and some guys are wanting to fish. Probally wont have more than 10 or 12 boats. I will express SAFETY first. Thanks for the Info