Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

The Obama Scandal is at Columbia

I don't know much about the source, but it's an interesting read, nonetheless...

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/obama%E2%80%99s-college-classmate-the-obama-scandal-is-at-columbia/

Post Thanks / Like
    very interesting. I still can't beleive that the disgusting, illegal, and totally unhonest politics of Chicago took this lying sleeze all the way to the white house. I have less respect for him than I do for anyone in this country. I can't believe he's not in jail much less in the white house. Impeach him, Kick him out of office, arrest him, introduce him to Bubba at San Quentin for crimes against the american people and conspiricy to commit treason. Being a little dramatic maybe...

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, so say Romney wins the Pres. Election. Can then Mr. Romney start a investigation into all these rumors about Obama and if they do become actual fact and are true. Can he bring criminal charges against Obama for lying to the American people and strip him of his Time in Office as President and his lifetime Pension?

I just got done watching the live web telecast of Rush Limbaugh reading all this information about Obama and his College days at Columbia....400 students who were part of the 1983 College class were interviewed and not a one of them could say they knew of or even heard of Obama. Nor heard of his other name he sometimes used, Barrack Santoro...

So can the new President get the College records unsealed and investigate Obama for lying and fraud about his actual records?

Post Thanks / Like
    He is innocent!!! Plus that's some of the most racist stuff I have ever read!! oops sorry that's what the Libs would say.

We are lucky to have him as a potus! Look at all the good he has done!!
    He has spent us out of the recession just like he promised!
    He has passed a free healthcare bill so we all get taken care of!
    He has targeted all the rich people for more tax money and promised they won't mind.
    He has stopped oil drilling as much as possible and will shut the coal industry down just like he promised.
    He has more money going to green energy companies and they are thriving!
    He has unemployment under control just like he promised!
    He has a crystal clear presidency, totally transparent just like he promised!!
    He has fuel prices back to before evil GW and his oil men inflated the prices just like he promised!!
    He has bowed, talked nicely and said thank you to all the nice peaceful countries like Iran, they love us now!

There are countless other wonderful things he has done but you get my idea. He is the best!! Someone should give him a Nobel Peace Prize or something! That would be special.