Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Friday nighters at green. Last one must read. 8/17/12

We are going to have our last tournament this friday night 8/17/12 at ramp 1 as always..this will be the last one for the year,until next yr. Sorry that we are ending them a little early this year,but i have some family issues that has to come first and the crowds have kinda fell off anyways, so i thought we would go out a little diffrent this time. The tournament will be the same time as always but we will have the famous ''chicken'' there when the tournament is over for everyone to eat,,we will probally have drinks to for the participants. So make sure everyone comes to the last one if it is just to eat ''chicken'' like i said it will be the last one for the yr...

We will be having the saturday morning tournaments starting in a couple weeks,they will be from 7.00 til 12.00 est with a five fish limit and a 30.00 entry fee. We will have them as long as the fishermen are showing up.

Thanks to everyone that came this yr and helped out,,you all are greatly appreciated and i hope to see you friday night and at the sat morning tournys when they start. I will post when the sat morn tournaments start,it will be in 2 or 3 weeks for sure though.

Thanks to everyone again. dont forget to come and eat the famous friday night chicken!! hope to see you there!! 8/17/12 last one!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    wanting to try and keep this post at the top until this weekend is over. So if iam not on here much please keep it up close to the top so folks will know..thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    FISHING IS SLOW SLOW,,BUT WHO KNOWS WHAT FRIDAY NIGHT MIGHT BRING.. TYPICAL GREEN RIVER LAKE,YOU NEVER KNOW 3 POUNDS TONIGHT,25 PDS FRIDAY NIGHT..