Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Pops BBQ on Nolin Lake $1000 to Win

Pops BBQ is go host a another tournament on Nolin Lake Aug. 25. It will be safelight to 2 pm. Upon 31 boats first place will pay $1000 to win. Big Fish will pay $315. Second will pay $450 and thrid will pay $250. Upon 35 boats big fish goes to $425 and second big fish for $150. Entry fee is $65. We will go out of Wax boat ramp. I have a flier up in Days Pro Bass. So go by and tell Debbie hey and check out her selection of tackle. Call and sign up now at 270-580-4262 ask for Matt or call my cell at 270-312-2794. Thanks to a great turnnout I'm the first one. We had 31 boats it. You can sign up at the ramp. Live well check before you launch. 1 slot per team. Hope to see you there.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK guys. We have been asked several times bout a fall trail. We are go host one maybe two. This will be a four event deal and a classic. But we have one more event before that can happen. So come on and sign up. Lets make this a nice turn out like rough river. Call to sign up now 270-580-4262 ask for Matt. My cell is 270-312-2794.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK guys we got four days left to sign up before you have to sign up at the ramp. Rough River we paid 1000 are we go make it two in a row.
    Hope to see you there. Call and sign up now at Pops 270-580-4262 ask for Matt.

Post Thanks / Like
    I might be completely wrong, but I don't think you should advertise the tourny as a $1000 to win unless you're guaranteeing the money....Most all tournament would pay 1000 to win if enough boats showed up....Might want to alter the wording of your advertising

Post Thanks / Like
    Well if you read all the adds you would see that it is upon 35 boats. Sorry if you don't like it. Seems like no one else has a problem with it our they wouldn't have came to the first one. So yea upon the boat count it is 1000 and I ain't changing a word.

Post Thanks / Like
    O yea by the way. Let me no when you find another pay out like my last one was we didn't keep a dime. It all goes to the anglers. Heck I even pay to fish my own event were most the others fish there own for free. So when you find a good reason to argue let me no. Until then read the whole add or maybe if you would have been at the first one you would know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bigun1888 View Post
    O yea by the way. Let me no when you find another pay out like my last one was we didn't keep a dime. It all goes to the anglers. Heck I even pay to fish my own event were most the others fish there own for free. So when you find a good reason to argue let me no. Until then read the whole add or maybe if you would have been at the first one you would know.
    You know it is hard to please everyone and the ones that do all the bitch' n most likely can't find a fish in a 5 gallon bucket. Run the tournament the way you what. Don't listen to the cry babys. Hard to find a pay out like yours that pays a 100% so keep up with what your doin. See you Saturday.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK guys Lets get this going. Thanks to the teams that have called this morning and sign up. Like I said before. A email don't get your boat number. Calling in is the only way or it is giving in the order up sign up at the ramp.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK guys who is go fish Saturday. Call ahead and sign up. Trying to make this another good event. Call Matt at Pops 270-580-4262 or my cell 270-312-2794.

Post Thanks / Like
    how many boats do you have signed up?

Post Thanks / Like
    With emails and ones who called 18
    Wish it was more

Post Thanks / Like
    OK we had three sign up today. I would like to at least get 31 boats again. Looks like its go be a good day saturady. I have a flier hanging in Days Pro Bass. Go by and see Debbie. Tell her Pops BBQ sent you in. Thanks for all who has help put this togather. See ya at the ramp.