Search Fishin.com

Thread: Kincaid ?

Post Thanks / Like

Kincaid ?

I was wondering how Kincaid might look after the rain this morning may be somebody might live close to it or near foulmouth . Plan on fishing it tomorrow hate to drive that far and it be really muddy . Thanks for your time .

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know 1st hand , yet I was talking to a guy that lived down that way on Wednesday and he said it was up and muddy from the last rain, hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rain was lighter out this way,I'd say it didn't do much.The further up the creek you go,the more stain you'll find.I live in Pendleton county,but don't pass the lake except occassionally.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dkprofishn View Post
    I was wondering how Kincaid might look after the rain this morning may be somebody might live close to it or near foulmouth . Plan on fishing it tomorrow hate to drive that far and it be really muddy . Thanks for your time .
    let us know how you do if you go I heard the fishing down there has been tough this year have not made it there yet. was heading down there sunday but plans got changed going to a farm pond instead. Heard there was 2 15 pounders shocked up by the state not to long ago, I can believe it down there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I went this morning and I fished in a little tournament we had 5 boats I never had a bite but the winner had 4 fish with a total of 5.15 big fish was 2.08 water was really stained it wasn't up but there was debris over the whole lake u could tell it had been up I threw everything I had and couldn't catch any I usually at least catch one or two I think the Friday nite tourneys must be puting Alot of pressure on the lake . But that's all I got for now and thanks for your input .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bob46 View Post
    let us know how you do if you go I heard the fishing down there has been tough this year have not made it there yet. was heading down there sunday but plans got changed going to a farm pond instead. Heard there was 2 15 pounders shocked up by the state not to long ago, I can believe it down there.
    Bob,
    2-15lb bass shocked up this year? I have heard state record bass have been shocked up there. I have seen 10lbers caught there. My biggest was 6.5 a few years back. I have hooked a couple of big fish that just pulled off at the boat. I think the numbers are down there. Size is still good.
    Bassky

Post Thanks / Like
    It's a tough lake to fish, I fished there about 15 or more times this year and only had one really good day , let me tell you it was good too. The fish are in there, just getting them to bite is another story. As far as Friday night tournaments, I haven't been in the last couple weeks but sometimes it only takes two or three fish to win. Good luck and hopefully you'll get that good day soon, because it's kept me going back ever since!

Post Thanks / Like
    Fished kinkaid this morning. Water was muddy and debris was everywhere. Caught a few small ones(largemouth bass). Water temps right at 80. Heard they were thinking of raising it a tad or dredging or both. Just thought id throw in my two cents...