Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    1st place pendleton/morgan 10.13 pds

big fish davis/judd 3.11

small fish was 13 ounces.. I dont have my paper in front of me,so the weights may not be to the exact.. I cant think of the teams name that won small fish at this moment but i will post accurate weights and names later...

Post Thanks / Like
    how many boats did ya have?'

Post Thanks / Like
    we had 5 boats steven,,.. The winners of the small fish was the team of john paul karnes.

I think they will be a few more boats there this weekend,.the last couple weekends there has been something going on for some of the ones that was supposed to make it..

There is going to be a change in the ''small fish pot'' instead of it being 3.00 dollars option,it will be also 5.00 dollars..makes it a little easier and makes the winner a little happier.

Hope to see more there this weekend..the fish seem to be biting alot better than they was.

ONE MORE THING YOU HAVE TO FISH AT LEAST 2 OF THE REGULAR TOURNAMENTS IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE 100.00 ADDED PURSE MONEY SPONSERED BY EIM ELECT ON THE 7TH TOURNAMENT.. WE HAVE ONLY HAD 2 SO FAR,.THERE IS 4 MORE LEFT. THEN THE 7TH ONE IS FOR THE ADDED MONEY.. I MAY ALSO HAVE A COUPLE MORE SPONSORS FOR MORE MONEY OR PRIZES FOR THE 7TH ONE,WE ARE WORKING ON IT NOW.....SO EVERYONE TRY TO MAKE IT.
    Last edited by jpendleton; 09-17-2012 at 03:54 PM. Reason: FORGOT SOMETHING

Post Thanks / Like
    We should be there Saturday morning

Post Thanks / Like
    GLAD TO HAVE YOU STEVEN,YOU KNOW YOU ARE WELCOME TO COME AND BRING ANYONE AND EVERYONE.. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE..

I HAVE A COUPLE GOOD BUDDYS OVER IN ADAIR CO THAT IS SUPPOSED TO TRY AND COME,,THEY HAVE NOT MADE IT YET BECAUSE OF SOME OF THERE CHILDRENS ACTIVITYS IN BAND AND SCHOOL AND KNOW ONE UNDERSTANDS THAT AS MUCH AS I DO WHEN JUSTIN PLAYED FOOTBALL I HAD ALOT OF PROMISES THAT I HAD TO KEEP TO,AND SHOULD HAVE!! BUT I HOPE THEY CAN MAKE IT THIS WEEKEND THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE ''OL' MICK'' LOL!!!
    HEY MICK,,BRING OL''DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK WIT YA!! BY GARSH...AND TELL HIM NOT TO FORGET THEM SLIM 100's..ALMOST FORGOT YOU HAD BETTER TELL HIM TO USE A BUNCH OF CLOTHES HANGERS FOR LINE SO THEM SLIM 100s WONT BURN HIS LINE INTO!!! LOLLLLLL!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Jimbo and Mikey will be there looking forward to it. Fished some fri nighters with you also posted your tournament on my fishing club board see if we can grow this.

Post Thanks / Like
    come on brother,,,,all the help we can get will be appreciated......i think i remember you fishing a couple of the friday nighters. I aint hoggish will except all the help we can get.
    I may be the director of it,,but the ones that fish and show up are what the tournaments are built around. I'am all for watching this thing grow.
    This will be the only tournament that i will run this yr and every other yr,, iam throwing the towel in for the ''friday nighters'' next yr. Though i do hope someone else picks them up. I always said if know one will run them,,i would. But this time i will not run them another yr.
    I really like this saturday morning thing though,i think it will make something if given the time and patience. Will except advice and suggestions from the people that pays the entry's if not for you all we could not have any tournaments. Hope to see you there...

Post Thanks / Like
    i would like to thank everyone that came and fished the saturday morning tournament..i was pleased with the crowd having 10 boats was a big jump from 4 or 5.

Thanks for yall spreading the word on them..iam going to check on the date for the green river bass club tournament that sat morn we will not have ours. I will post more on it toward the weekend and some other things that we talked about saturday morn/.

Lot of fish caught squires/ramsey wins 1st with 13.12 pds

big fish went to squires/ramsey 3.6

little fish went to burton burkhart 11 ounces

hope to see you all back saturday morning same time same place!!

Post Thanks / Like
    The Saturday of the GRBC classic is the 6th, but they probably won't be on Green

Post Thanks / Like
    yall comin??????? The turnout we had last weekend was satisfactory for any little open tourny on saturday mornings. I was pleased,actually very pleased!! Hope to see all of you back again this saturday./...''remember'' this is already the 4th one coming up. You have to fish 2 no matter what to be able for the ''added''stuff on the 7th tourny..

Thank you jimbo,mikey,for showing up and advertising..matter fact thank all of you for your support and helping..

Post Thanks / Like
    Can someone plz tell me witch ramp is ramp 1? Id like to fish but dont know any ramp but the one in the stae park by the camp ground

Post Thanks / Like
    we WILL be fishing this weekend...lawnman IM sent to you