Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Open bass tournament every sat morn at green ramp 1 sept 8th.must read!!

Ok folks we have decided to start our sat morn tourneys at green river ramp 1 starting sept 8th they will start every saturday morning from 7.00 til 1.00 they will be just as friday nighters was with a 5 fish limit and we are going to make some changes such as,, there will be a 30.00 mandatory entry fee for each boat, there will be a 5.00 optional big fish pot,there will also be a optional 3.00 ''smallest fish'' pot....

If you only want in the tournament for 30.00 dollars then you will recieve 1 orange token,if you get in the regular tounament and big fish you will recieve a green token,if you decide to get in all 3 of them you will recieve a yellow token.. That way every team will be kept up with by color codes. 100% payback.. This ideal was brought to me by mr,jay ramsey and i think it is a great way to get more participants there.

we are going to see how this works for a couple weeks,if it falls where there is only 2 or 3 boats show then we will stop them and move on.. We will show the 2 trophys that are going to be given away at the 6th tournament to the winners with the most pds at the end of the 6th tournament,.so you dont have to win them just show and fish and always weigh!!! The trophys will be there on sept 8th for your inspection. We are going to have 6 regular tournaments and the 7th tournament will be for 100.00 added money to the regular purse sponsered by ecmi electric..

site-ramp1

time-7.00 til 1.00 est

date- sept 8th and every saturday morn from then until the 7th one ends it.
    ''unless there is no shows'' and then it all falls down.

Hope to see you all there sept 8th .. Dont forget it is open to all!!

There will be a 4 ounce penalty for every dead fish!! ''iam hurting'':d

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds good to me. It has been a long time since I have fished a tournament and I am starting to get an itch. I believe the format you have will be something to re energize my competitive side of fishing. I am off work every other Saturday but I can make them all if I go to work with no rest.

Post Thanks / Like
    R19 It will be nice to have you come and join us and will be lookin foward to seeing you there.. I hope this format kinda makes people want to come..

HERE IS ONE THING I WANT TO ADD,,,THE PENALTY FOR EACH DEAD FISH IS AS I DESCRIBED IN THE ABOVE POST,,WITH EXCEPTION OF THE SMALLEST FISH POT!!! IF YOUR SMALLEST FISH WEIGHS IN AT 12 OUNCES DEAD,THEN YOUR TOTAL WEIGHT FOR THAT SINGLE DEAD FISH IN THE SMALL FISH POT WILL BE 12 OUNCES. BUT WHEN YOU WEIGH IT WITH YOUR REGULAR BAG THEN YOU WILL BE DOCKED 4 OUNCES FOR EACH ONE DEAD.... IF I DID'NT DO IT LIKE THIS THEN WHO KNOWS THERE MIGHT BE SOMEONE KILL A SMALL FISH SO IT COULD GET DOCKED 4 OUNCES..NOT SAYING ANYONE WOULD,BUT YOU NEVER KNOW,,LOL!!! SO THAT WILL BE HOW IT STANDS. SORRY R19 FOR JACKING THIS FORMAT ON YOUR REPLY BUT I FIGURED THIS WAS AS GOOD A PLACE AS ANYWHERE.LOL.. THANKS HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE.

Post Thanks / Like
    ttt

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jpendleton View Post
    ttt
    Almost time!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    why not just add dead fish penality to wieght of small fish

Post Thanks / Like
    HOW MANY OF YOU GREEN RIVER FISHERMEN ARE COMING???? LOL!!

Post Thanks / Like
    ill be there

Post Thanks / Like
    burton/lane wins first tourn of the ''saturday morning open'' with 5.13..the fishing and weather was tuff!!

Scott wins small fish with 11 ounces smallmouth!! He actually had 3 fish and they all were smallies//

burton and lane also just had 3 fish,they also won big fish with a 3.10..

We only had 5 boats to show counting us,,i hope the weather played a role in the small crowd..

Thanks to all of you that showed davis/judd burton/lane scott bryant/benningfield morgan/pendleton special thanks to bruce morgan for all your help and support saturday.

Post Thanks / Like
    had a great time , cant make it every week but will be back, the rain was nice after a hot summer...

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    WE ARE GOING TO TRY IT AGAIN THIS SATURDAY...I HOPE THE CROWD GETS A LITTLE BETTER.